Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do kids in school today play games all day? What prevents it?

In online classes, they can definitely get away with that but in physical schools, I think they prohibit the use of cell phones during school hours or the teacher normally has the students put all the phones in a box before the session starts and returns them afterwards.

14 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

They were doing that back in the mid 2000s when phones took off, or for those who knew to hack their caculator. Teachers just have to have a watchful eye. 

Nowadays teachers are far more aware so they can't get away with things like that again. Back then, most teachers didn't know anything about technology.

On 8/12/2021 at 11:49 PM, StaceyPowers said:

Probably an ignorant question, but seriously, what stops kids in schools these days from literally just gaming on their phones all day while pretending to be taking notes?

Are phones allowed for kids in school? In our place, it is strictly ban upto 10th standard. And yeah, I agree with @killamch89 that teacher nowadays are more aware of the technologies than before. So, those kids can't get away there. 😆

On 8/12/2021 at 1:57 PM, killamch89 said:

In online classes, they can definitely get away with that but in physical schools, I think they prohibit the use of cell phones during school hours or the teacher normally has the students put all the phones in a box before the session starts and returns them afterwards.

Oh, wow, I had no idea.

8 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Are phones allowed for kids in school? In our place, it is strictly ban upto 10th standard. And yeah, I agree with @killamch89 that teacher nowadays are more aware of the technologies than before. So, those kids can't get away there. 😆

That answers that! Thanks!