Register Now
StaceyPowers

Moments you react just like the character you are playing

Do you ever have moments gaming where you react, and then the character you are playing reacts the exact same way? Like, last night while playing ME 3, there was a moment when I heard an enemy arrive and shouted “YOU” at the screen, and then Shep shouted “YOU” in the same tone a second later.

7 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

Do you ever have moments gaming where you react, and then the character you are playing reacts the exact same way? Like, last night while playing ME 3, there was a moment when I heard an enemy arrive and shouted “YOU” at the screen, and then Shep shouted “YOU” in the same tone a second later.

Well, happens while playing racing games. My body moves in the direction where I need to steer my car.  Lol. I am just get too much involved in these racing games. Specially NFS.

12 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Well, happens while playing racing games. My body moves in the direction where I need to steer my car.  Lol. I am just get too much involved in these racing games. Specially NFS.

Nope - that's just normally human reaction. I do that all the time during fighting games when my character is about to throw a hit. It helps me to feel involved lol.

11 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Nope - that's just normally human reaction. I do that all the time during fighting games when my character is about to throw a hit. It helps me to feel involved lol.

Hopefully, you don't hit your opponent out of excitement. Lol 😆 that happens to me in all of the games, when I feel very connected to that gameplay. 😊

14 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Hopefully, you don't hit your opponent out of excitement. Lol 😆 that happens to me in all of the games, when I feel very connected to that gameplay. 😊

No, I haven't but I've seen people destroy electronics accidentally from being too immersed in the game they're playing.

18 hours ago, killamch89 said:

No, I haven't but I've seen people destroy electronics accidentally from being too immersed in the game they're playing.

Yeah I have seen too. But hopefully, I hadn't damaged anything that severely. But yeah, my keyboard's S button is not working properly, sometimes it misses the click. That's a sign that I am using it too hard. 😂

On 8/22/2021 at 10:29 AM, Razor1911 said:

Yeah I have seen too. But hopefully, I hadn't damaged anything that severely. But yeah, my keyboard's S button is not working properly, sometimes it misses the click. That's a sign that I am using it too hard. 😂

The only time I've ever damaged any kind of electronics is if I accidentally dropped it.

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

I think that I have actually been sleeping driving after my first 6 hours straight session with Gran Turismo the very first time I had played the game. 

I think the first car I ever drove in any GT game was a Supra 22 years ago.  They actually had one cheap enough used.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

The only time I've ever damaged any kind of electronics is if I accidentally dropped it.

I think that my first time doing that was out of shock from losing a match on penalties in FIFA. It was completely unexpected for me. 

1 hour ago, Family sedan said:

I think the first car I ever drove in any GT game was a Supra 22 years ago.  They actually had one cheap enough used.

One the best cars that I love in GT is Bugatti Vision GT (Grx). It's one of the fastest Vision GT car. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

I think that my first time doing that was out of shock from losing a match on penalties in FIFA. It was completely unexpected for me. 

That must be a hard time for you. I played FIFA , so I know how it really feels in that situation. Though I didn't broken anything like that. 😆