Register Now
StaceyPowers

Gaming is my least inhibited space

In a basketball video game I'll go for an insane amount of steals.  Most basketball coaches (especially defensive minded ones) would never let a player gamble that much.  The opposing player may sneak by, so you've gambled and lost.  Gaming feels way less inhibited to me than real life.

6 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

I have figured out one of the reasons gaming makes me happy is because it is the area of my life where I feel the least inhibited, and just am free to explore and indulge the spirit of adventure. Is it like this for others?

Yeah, same with me. The games provides us an environment where are we are free to do anything. Specially those open world games, it makes you lost in that fantasy realm. When I am in too much of stress or tired, it really helps me relax. 😊

13 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, same with me. The games provides us an environment where are we are free to do anything. Specially those open world games, it makes you lost in that fantasy realm. When I am in too much of stress or tired, it really helps me relax. 😊

So true and I can kill loads of NPCs there and still be called a hero and not be called other names such as Hitler, Stalin, a psychopath or a maniac. The NPCs don't even seem to mind. 

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

So true and I can kill loads of NPCs there and still be called a hero and not be called other names such as Hitler, Stalin, a psychopath or a maniac. The NPCs don't even seem to mind. 

Lol. That's hilarious how you had explained. 😆

Yeah, you won't be called a Hitler or maniac. That reminded me a thread, where someone call me a murderer because I mentioned I kill wild dogs and pigs in Tomb raider game. Lol. 😆