Register Now
Heatman

Who's excited about Call of Duty Vanguard?

7 minutes ago, Naiwen said:

It certainly looks interesting to me, but I'm not familiar with it myself.

If you read down the posts that were made after the topic, you would see the launch trailer, I'm sure it's going to be very enlightening for you about the game. 

5 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I played COD the older versions during the time when PS2 was trending. I never got to play it over at my PC, but I've watched it's trailer over at YouTube. 

I never got to play the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare on PC 💻 but only on my Playstation 4 but it's very satisfying as well for me. 

Edited by Heatman

On 9/18/2021 at 6:42 PM, Head_Hunter said:

The game will be fascinating indeed when it finally debut on 5th of November. I played the older versions on my smart phones, and in PS2 earlier on. 

I'll have to make plenty of space for this one - I just feel like it's going to be another 200+ GB game again...

On 9/19/2021 at 12:42 AM, Head_Hunter said:

The game will be fascinating indeed when it finally debut on 5th of November. I played the older versions on my smart phones, and in PS2 earlier on. 

Seriously - from the looks of things, it's definitely going to something that's going to be fascinating like you put it with all the chatters going on about the game. 

On 10/4/2021 at 8:56 PM, Head_Hunter said:

COD of duty have been a tremendous video game for long now, that's why it's simply trending because they are always bringing up new editions that are very much worthwhile. 

Yeah - it's actually what has made the game genre sell very well irrespective of the silly things the company behind it makes with some of their games. 

On 10/6/2021 at 9:21 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's actually what has made the game genre sell very well irrespective of the silly things the company behind it makes with some of their games. 

Infinity ward have been known for producing quality games, and their COD series have been top notch ever since the series came into limelight. 

On 10/8/2021 at 11:19 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Infinity ward have been known for producing quality games, and their COD series have been top notch ever since the series came into limelight. 

It's the one thing that Activision has going for them - the rest have totally flopped because of Activision's decisions.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Activision Blizzard is the developer of the COD series.

No they are not. Activision are the publisher of the COD series. They are to a video game what a record label is to album. Developers are the  recording artist, the ones who actually make the game, and in the case of COD Vanguard, that is Sledgehammer Games.

Edited by Shagger

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's the one thing that Activision has going for them - the rest have totally flopped because of Activision's decisions.

Yeah - COD franchise is only good face that the company have tried very hard to maintain and I'm sure it's what still keeps people playing it always. 

9 hours ago, Shagger said:

No they are not. Activision are the publisher of the COD series. They are to a video game what a record label is to album. Developers are the  recording artist, the ones who actually make the game, and in the case of COD Vanguard, that is Sledgehammer Games.

Thanks a lot for taking your time explicitly explaining everything pertaining to Activision and the real devs of COD. Now I got the info that, Activision is simply like the record label and sledgehammer Games company are the real devs of COD.