Register Now
killamch89

What if YOU were a poker player, would YOU utilize it to win at gambling?

I'm also confused. Poker is a gambling game. It's also a game of strategy and deception, but a gambling game none the less. So playing poker is utilizing it to win at gambling, so I'm not sure that you mean.

Edited by Shagger

What kind of gambling? I don't see how poker can help with throwing dice or betting on sports; unless there is a bigger picture at play where people bet on both sides skewering the underdog, then bet huge at the end knowing the underdog actually wasn't really the underdog at all. But that isn't using poker skills. It's just rich fucks corrupting the spread. 

I've actually decided to lock this thread until @killamch89 DM's me to better explain what the topic is about. That's now four people replied clearly unsure as to exactly what the topic really is. There's no point on trying to discuss this as a community when the subject itself in unclear. So @killamch89, message me as soon as you can so we can determine exactly what the topic is, then I'll edit the topic to make it easier to understand then re-open it.

Edited by Shagger