Register Now
StaceyPowers

What embarrassing cheats do you rely on in video games?

Do you rely on any embarrassing cheats in video games? When there is a difficulty spike in Dragon Age Inquisition, my usual response is to run my team out of range periodically so everyone comes back to life with half health. And that is on casual mode. Pretty bad.

I wouldn't call that a cheat necessarily - that's more like an exploit and it's up to you if you want to use it in a single-player game. If it was a multiplayer game, I'd be more against it as that would give you an advantage over other human players.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

I wouldn't call that a cheat necessarily - that's more like an exploit and it's up to you if you want to use it in a single-player game. If it was a multiplayer game, I'd be more against it as that would give you an advantage over other human players.

Seriously, there are cheats that are worth it and there are some that are completely unnecessary and absolutely annoying to be used frequently by some gamers. 

3 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I used to type in the code in Twisted 2 to go straight to Hong Kong.  It's the only way I beat the game.

When you are left with no other option but to use such cheats, it's totally understandable in my point of view. 

2 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

If I can't figure a puzzle out in 10 min. I look it up online to get it out of the way. 

If it happens to be that I'm not able to get the tip on how to solve the puzzle, I'd most likely take a little time off.