Register Now
StaceyPowers

Did you ever quit an MMO for years, come back to it, and actually have a good time?

Get bored playing the games, I do not fully leave the genre at all 😛 Lets say people playin the same game for hours over and over each time, you would get bored and after a while you loss it and start to get to loss or not going anyware. You leave it for a while. At times I left games for 5 to 10 years and then get back into it again. 

13 hours ago, Empire said:

Get bored playing the games, I do not fully leave the genre at all 😛 Lets say people playin the same game for hours over and over each time, you would get bored and after a while you loss it and start to get to loss or not going anyware. You leave it for a while. At times I left games for 5 to 10 years and then get back into it again. 

Just like I did with Champions Online and a few other titles, you tend to have to take a break with some games because you'll lose interest very quickly.

20 hours ago, Empire said:

Seriously - I'm not the kind of guy who just test try any kind of video games. As long as it's not something that I love getting into, it's completely off my radar. 

16 minutes ago, Family sedan said:

I try to give many different games a chance, but end up going back to the same ones.

The main issue is that I have a pretty tight schedule which makes it very difficult to give all games a try. I had to go with my favorite genres to make life easier for me. 

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

To be honest, most modern games feel like direct/indirect clones of each other. There are very few that I can say have any sort of identity.

Seriously - the level of uniqueness in new games aren't that much now. It's almost as if they copy each other in a different way.