Register Now
Heatman

Are you going to pre-order Jurrasic World Evolution 2?

33 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I think unless the new movie is up close there does not seem to be any chance of the sales picking up. 

I didn't get to play the Jurrasic World Evolution. It seems like whatever happened with is most likely going to affect the Jurrasic World Evolution 2.

Really wow, it looks really improved over its predecessor. We finally have sea creatures who knows how many the game will have in total? Then we will see if there will be decorations and even more structures and attractions for the guests to be built. I have to watch the gameplay of various youtubers to get a preview of what the full game will be. 

5 hours ago, Empire said:

Really wow, it looks really improved over its predecessor. We finally have sea creatures who knows how many the game will have in total? Then we will see if there will be decorations and even more structures and attractions for the guests to be built. I have to watch the gameplay of various youtubers to get a preview of what the full game will be. 

Yeah - The game actually looked well improved from what I saw in the launch trailer. Maybe it's going to be my first kind of Jurrasic World games. 

I think I watched the trailer for this but can't remember so might have to check it out again. I didn't play the first one and honestly, I don't have any plans to get this one either. Would love to try it but just don't want to pay for it so hopefully they add it to Game Pass at some point

Just now, Darth said:

I think I watched the trailer for this but can't remember so might have to check it out again. I didn't play the first one and honestly, I don't have any plans to get this one either. Would love to try it but just don't want to pay for it so hopefully they add it to Game Pass at some point

I believe that it's cost would definitely be a huge deciding factor for a lot of people in either getting the game or moving on from it. 

On 9/4/2021 at 12:27 PM, Heatman said:

I didn't get to play the Jurrasic World Evolution. It seems like whatever happened with is most likely going to affect the Jurrasic World Evolution 2.

Usually these games sell the most when the movie is around. 

14 hours ago, skyfire said:

Usually these games sell the most when the movie is around. 

Exactly - It's actually a very good marketing strategy when it's applied well because with the movie pulling its own traffic, it's bound to influence the game simultaneously. 

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Knowing myself I'd build one giant death trap with all the humans in the middle and dinosaurs all around and just watch them wipe out all the humans and each other in some kind of last dinosaur standing kind of fight. I think it'd make a good pay per view event 🤣

I'd buy the first ticket to watch that. It's going to be one hell of last stand fight but I'm actually going to expecting a survivor. 

16 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I wouldn't build any exits so no humans would survive this unless they could play dead or hid really well.

Yeah - playing dead is one good way to survive if the carnivores don't get to them before the trap kills them all. 

On 9/7/2021 at 12:49 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah - playing dead is one good way to survive if the carnivores don't get to them before the trap kills them all. 

You know maybe I should add some kind of traps just to ensure that the humans don't survive lol. Spikes are boring though...I want something that'd hurt the humans or at least reduce their chances of survival.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

You know maybe I should add some kind of traps just to ensure that the humans don't survive lol. Spikes are boring though...I want something that'd hurt the humans or at least reduce their chances of survival.

Now, I'm getting freaked out already trying to think of what you're trying to cook up as your death ☠ traps.