Register Now
killamch89

Frostbite Was So Disastrous For Bioware & EA That Mass Effect 5 May Use Unreal Engine 5 Instead

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

I;d love to see how the unreal would work for them though. I mean that is the moment they ditch code copying lol. 

Seriously - when it's going to be very obvious that they copied such codes, they still get into it and make a mess of themselves. 

19 hours ago, skyfire said:

I;d love to see how the unreal would work for them though. I mean that is the moment they ditch code copying lol. 

I know right? Every year they use the same code with a few tweaks here and there and try to pass off their games as "revolutionary".

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I know right? Every year they use the same code with a few tweaks here and there and try to pass off their games as "revolutionary".

Seriously - It's as if they look at gamers as folks who are big fools that can't tell what they are doing. 

On 9/10/2021 at 1:49 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously - It's as if they look at gamers as folks who are big fools that can't tell what they are doing. 

Well, it's pretty obvious when the animations and everything else has looked the same for the past 4-5 years. They're the ones conning themselves.

On 9/13/2021 at 3:55 AM, killamch89 said:

Well, it's pretty obvious when the animations and everything else has looked the same for the past 4-5 years. They're the ones conning themselves.

Seriously - It's actually why I don't blame any gamer who stopped taking most of their games serious lately. 

On 9/15/2021 at 10:32 AM, skyfire said:

Yeah I am sure  this unreal code would continue for next 5 years lol. 

At least it gets updated every year with some new features and is properly maintained. Frostbite has always been one giant mess since its inception and the sooner EA ditches it the better.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

At least it gets updated every year with some new features and is properly maintained. Frostbite has always been one giant mess since its inception and the sooner EA ditches it the better.

Are you sure EA would bring themselves up to ditching the game when there is always a slim chance that some would spend on it? 

On 9/17/2021 at 7:01 AM, killamch89 said:

Yeah but that's just engine update. we are talking game code though that stays same all the years. 

On 9/19/2021 at 2:35 AM, killamch89 said:

The thing is EA is unable to properly update it or add new features without their being extremely buggy and having all kinds of issues.

Seriously - It's a very big problem and it seems like they are not bothered to have it being put to an end. 

When frostbite was first introduced in the game via FIFA 19 it was seen as running faster engine than the older engine version being ignite where the gameplay simply looks unreal. I am enjoying the frostbite engine but things still needs to be improve to make everything realistic.