Register Now
killamch89

Frostbite Was So Disastrous For Bioware & EA That Mass Effect 5 May Use Unreal Engine 5 Instead

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

At least we know it works and isn't as buggy as Frostbite so at the very least, the game will run smoother...

Seriously - It's very frustrating when games gets so full of bugs, it takes away the smooth playing fun for me when it messes up the game. 

On 9/23/2021 at 10:20 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Bugs it's never encouraging in a video game, that's what EA and every other video game companies should look into to correct bugs and glitches to make it a fascinating one for gamers satisfying their curiosity. 

As far as video games are concerned, bugs can never me eliminated completely. It's why they keep having updates frequently. With what I experience with playing Top Eleven Football Manager, it's crystal clear bugs are innate with games. 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

As far as video games are concerned, bugs can never me eliminated completely. It's why they keep having updates frequently. With what I experience with playing Top Eleven Football Manager, it's crystal clear bugs are innate with games. 

Modern games a very complicated software with a bunch of different systems running simultaneously in the foreground and the background.  Even with thorough testing and QA the odds of zero bugs getting through the net are nill, so gamer's have to have some degree of tolerance.  I only really complain about bugs and glitches that are truly game breaking.

10 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

Modern games a very complicated software with a bunch of different systems running simultaneously in the foreground and the background.  Even with thorough testing and QA the odds of zero bugs getting through the net are nill, so gamer's have to have some degree of tolerance.  I only really complain about bugs and glitches that are truly game breaking.

We don't say their can't be bugs or glitches but when the game is launched broken and needs a day one patch just to function, that is clearly laziness on the part of the development team. At the very least, making it playable on launch so that the game will only need minor patches to be fully functional. Bugs and glitches are apart of the gaming experience but it's very unsettling that most games launch in an unplayable state.

17 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

Yeah - I actually understand that it's not really easy to have them bugs out completely but where it pisses me off is when instead of trying to fix bugs, they are busy adding more microtransactions directed to gamers pocket instead of fixing what's more important to the gamers. 

On 9/23/2021 at 4:20 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Bugs it's never encouraging in a video game, that's what EA and every other video game companies should look into to correct bugs and glitches to make it a fascinating one for gamers satisfying their curiosity. 

It's because we have some people who'll buy their products no matter what that they'll see no real incentive to change.

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's better you develop a video game which everyone will value on high esteem than just going for the money and leaving what really matters behind, which is the smooth and enjoyable gameplay. 

And that's what EA typically forgets and that's why they keep failing in regards to making quality games. All they care about is profit - no matter how it's obtained.

3 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

And that's what EA typically forgets and that's why they keep failing in regards to making quality games. All they care about is profit - no matter how it's obtained.

And PES that was doing better in gameplay have joined EA FIFA to loving money than customers satisfaction. They don't know, if they don't treat their customers better they won't be making as much as they thought. Many businesses have crumbled in recent years with this kind of mindset which PES and FIFA have cultivated. 

30 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

And PES that was doing better in gameplay have joined EA FIFA to loving money than customers satisfaction. They don't know, if they don't treat their customers better they won't be making as much as they thought. Many businesses have crumbled in recent years with this kind of mindset which PES and FIFA have cultivated. 

Konami are a shell of a company as it is. They're far more interested in slot machines and actual gambling than making great games and it has backfired massively for them to the point that they're considering selling some of their IPs.

7 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Konami are a shell of a company as it is. They're far more interested in slot machines and actual gambling than making great games and it has backfired massively for them to the point that they're considering selling some of their IPs.

They are the ones plotting for their own downfall, cos of love of too much money. Now it's looking like gambling around PES cos of the rampant upgrade that is required. 

On 9/26/2021 at 2:40 AM, killamch89 said:

It's because we have some people who'll buy their products no matter what that they'll see no real incentive to change.

You're simply right dear. They still have some customers that spends big that will still patronize them without thinking about it's derivative side because they have funds to spend. 

On 9/26/2021 at 2:40 AM, killamch89 said:

Yeah - it's actually what fanboys are for because they will stand to defend the games and the companies that made them at any cost. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's actually what fanboys are for because they will stand to defend the games and the companies that made them at any cost. 

Companies in general only care about profit - not your satisfaction and presenting a quality product. Some are very good at deceiving the masses to believe otherwise.