Register Now
StaceyPowers

What are modern MMOs like?

What an MMORPG needs for me is good questing, good storylines, endgame content and a full world (not just mobs or quests, but other players!). That was what was so great about WoW, you saw other people questing where you were, waiting for the same instance as you, at the auctioneer, etc. The emptier the world gets, the more bored I get.

12 minutes ago, Empire said:

What an MMORPG needs for me is good questing, good storylines, endgame content and a full world (not just mobs or quests, but other players!). That was what was so great about WoW, you saw other people questing where you were, waiting for the same instance as you, at the auctioneer, etc. The emptier the world gets, the more bored I get.

I'd like my decision making in the game to be my choice which will directly influence the end of the game. I hate predetermined endings where what ever I do in the game doesn't change what will happen in the end. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Playing MMO games with other gamers comes in with different mind other than when you're playing with AI. I play massively to emerge, and keep the platform from toxic by acting professional. 

I'm still reviewing these top 10 MMO games on PlayStation 4. Have you played any of them on your PS3? 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm still reviewing these top 10 MMO games on PlayStation 4. Have you played any of them on your PS3? 

War Thunder is my favorite among the top 10 listed MMO games discussed in the video. Being one of the best military shootings games makes it stand out for me. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Thanks a lot for sharing this video games here, I admire them all. But I never played any of the FPS games on the trailer you shared here, on my PS3. 

22 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Thanks a lot for sharing this video games here, I admire them all. But I never played any of the FPS games on the trailer you shared here, on my PS3. 

You can look up getting Warframe and try it out. If you're into shooting and blade 🔪 combat games, you're probably going to like it. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

You can look up getting Warframe and try it out. If you're into shooting and blade 🔪 combat games, you're probably going to like it. 

Yes, Warframe was the number video game shown on the trailer. And it's trailer is top notch, together with the second option which is the blade I guess so. 

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Warframe is a pretty good game and one of the MMOs that has lasted nearly a decade now which is an accomplishment to say the least.

Yeah, even the rating score of the game should tell you more about how good the game is till date. I'm feeling like trying it out once again. 

On 10/19/2021 at 2:22 AM, killamch89 said:

Warframe is a pretty good game and one of the MMOs that has lasted nearly a decade now which is an accomplishment to say the least.

Yeah, I can't appreciate the game and the company more than enough for making such a game. It's fighting mechanics is what I love the most because it is very unique. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I can't appreciate the game and the company more than enough for making such a game. It's fighting mechanics is what I love the most because it is very unique. 

I just realized it's time for me to start all over again with replaying Warframe all over again and we are kicking it off this night in about an hour's time.