Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is the best thing anyone ever gave you or did for you in an MMO?

1 hour ago, StaceyPowers said:

For me, it was an admin playing a god in-game who bothered to interact with me. I really admired her, and was probably quite obnoxious, but she was nice to me, even though (I learned later) she was dying IRL.

Damn - I'm very sure that it's going to be a very big shock for you when you get to realize that she's got few time to live for. It's really sad 😔. 

On 9/11/2021 at 2:32 PM, StaceyPowers said:

For me, it was an admin playing a god in-game who bothered to interact with me. I really admired her, and was probably quite obnoxious, but she was nice to me, even though (I learned later) she was dying IRL.

That's really sad to hear she's dying. There was a time in Lords Mobile where our kingdom was being raided by a whole family of guilds that just moved in. They were a bunch of assholes and the whole kingdom without discussing a word with each other put our differences aside and drove them out within a week.

On 9/13/2021 at 2:37 AM, killamch89 said:

That's really sad to hear she's dying. There was a time in Lords Mobile where our kingdom was being raided by a whole family of guilds that just moved in. They were a bunch of assholes and the whole kingdom without discussing a word with each other put our differences aside and drove them out within a week.

Seriously - that's the very best way to deal with bunch assholes who think they can abuse and have their way in everything. 

On 9/23/2021 at 1:13 AM, Head_Hunter said:

At the moment I've not seen much tangible help from other users via MMO sites. It's good to share love and affection help one another get going on life. 

Personally, I think it's mostly dependent on the kind of MMO games that you get into that makes it hard to get tangible aid from those you play with. 

On 9/15/2021 at 5:18 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously - that's the very best way to deal with bunch assholes who think they can abuse and have their way in everything. 

Our kingdom was literally a war ground so no one guild stayed the rulers for long but when someone tries to invade that kingdom, they'll be hunted until they leave.

On 9/30/2021 at 2:30 AM, killamch89 said:

Our kingdom was literally a war ground so no one guild stayed the rulers for long but when someone tries to invade that kingdom, they'll be hunted until they leave.

Yeah - it's actually the beauty of team work. Once you all rally together as a team, any foe will definitely be taken down. 

18 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I wouldn't be in such hot congested kingdom or community online or offline gaming environment where other gamers liter with intoxicated words, I rather stay alone. 

Seriously - It's not a healthy thing to do because it's going to cost you your peace of mind and for one like me, it takes my sleep away easily. 

On 10/1/2021 at 10:58 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously - It's not a healthy thing to do because it's going to cost you your peace of mind and for one like me, it takes my sleep away easily. 

And we know too well that wouldn't make sense at all. Cos everything has time, compromising sleeping hours for gaming is ill fated.