Register Now
Heatman

What's your favorite PC game?

There isn't actually any planned DLCs atm, but when they get around to them, you can have already unlocked them. 

But yeah, I don't disagree with what you're saying. There are a lot of practices like this that I certainly have an issues with. Strangely enough, the way they do it with Tarkov... I don't really mind. I don't think anyone that plays it really does, it's not often a topic anyone touches on. We just play it and enjoy it for what it is. Heck, they could just call it "released" already, it's a fullworthy game in my eyes. Certainly a lot of shady business practices out there, and a lot of gaming companies that I have no respect for how they do things, but this just is the one that does this, but does it the right way. My biggest fear in regards to Tarkov is that they actually release the game one day... and don't find a good way to implement something like the resets they do now. The resets are what gives the game it's longevity, and keeps it fresh. There's generally an insane amount of hype when reset time comes. People love it. It's great.

As I said tho, what you're saying is not something I'm disagreeing with. Quite the contrary.

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

F1 is kinda entertaining to me. I love racing a lot together with soccer, that's why practice both in reality. 

As much as love playing racing games which have taught me quite well but F1 is tough and very extreme for me to relax around. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

As much as love playing racing games which have taught me quite well but F1 is tough and very extreme for me to relax around. 

Those tough games keep me entertained than simple easy games. I love F1 due to how hard it is to control the vehicle and outshine AI. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt can't be overemphasized as one of best PC games for me. Having watched and enjoyed it in its movie making added another extra vibe to the game for me. 

I never watched the witcher movie before, I simply watched it's trailer here, which has made me loving the game, I once played it via my friend's PS4. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never watched the witcher movie before, I simply watched it's trailer here, which has made me loving the game, I once played it via my friend's PS4. 

Just like it's an open world game, it's a seasonal or series movie as well. It's just as good as the game. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Just like it's an open world game, it's a seasonal or series movie as well. It's just as good as the game. 

I've seen the game trailer I am believing it is as good as the movie. I'll be testing my hand on the video game, as for the movie I'll watch it when I am chanced enough since it's longer.