Register Now
Heatman

How fast did you adapt to your new console controller?

4 minutes ago, StaceyPowers said:

@killamch89 and I have known each other for ages now.

General PSA for all interested: Stacey Powers is a five-dimensional pandrogynous blob, but prefers "she" and "human female" for convenience.

Wait, you were a blob? So if I threw salt on you, would you melt like a slug? XD

19 minutes ago, StaceyPowers said:

General PSA for all interested: Stacey Powers is a five-dimensional pandrogynous blob, but prefers "she" and "human female" for convenience.

Have you met @killamch89physucal @StaceyPowers? It's nice you explained yourself better for us, now we've known you as a woman, you're welcome the woman of vibes, that is keeping this forum alive all the time with wonderful video game momentary threads and posts. 

16 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Wait, you were a blob? So if I threw salt on you, would you melt like a slug? XD

My flesh is infused with a transtemporal adaptive matrix, so I would both melt and unmelt.

In truth, I am outside of time, but this is the best way for me to put it so a temporal entity can understand it.

Please, no salt.

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

Have you met @killamch89physucal @StaceyPowers? It's nice you explained yourself better for us, now we've known you as a woman, you're welcome the woman of vibes, that is keeping this forum alive all the time with wonderful video game momentary threads and posts. 

Thank you! I am proud to be a blob woman of vibes.

17 minutes ago, StaceyPowers said:

My flesh is infused with a transtemporal adaptive matrix, so I would both melt and unmelt.

In truth, I am outside of time, but this is the best way for me to put it so a temporal entity can understand it.

Please, no salt.

Thank you! I am proud to be a blob woman of vibes.

Sure, keeping bringing your vibes here I do appreciate intelligent jobs just as you're doing here. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

6 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

You guys have high sense of humor. I'm looking for where to buy some, are you selling some mate? 😩