Register Now
Heatman

Are you addicted to any game?

14 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I can't give my all attention to a game, in order not to affect my psychologically reasoning. I love games be it soccer, action, adventure, horror, real world etc, I do enjoy but I don't get too addicted to them. 

Exactly. I too enjoy playing games like action and adventure, but I never felt that I am addicted to any game. There was a time when I was in college, I used to play around 5 to 6 hours a day, but my academic performance was good enough. I never let my gaming activity have adverse effects on my education.

On 9/24/2021 at 2:42 PM, Razor1911 said:

Exactly. I too enjoy playing games like action and adventure, but I never felt that I am addicted to any game. There was a time when I was in college, I used to play around 5 to 6 hours a day, but my academic performance was good enough. I never let my gaming activity have adverse effects on my education.

Having control is something that's very important to me when doing anything because without control, we are just like senseless zombies. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I am not addicted to gaming like before, I've come of age where activities that demands more of my time are surfacing leaving slimmer time for me to enjoy my console games. 

I was never really addicted to gaming per say but it was more of a way to pass the time especially when I was going out at nights.

14 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I am not addicted to gaming like before, I've come of age where activities that demands more of my time are surfacing leaving slimmer time for me to enjoy my console games. 

At this moment, I don't think I am addicted to gaming at all. But while I was in school and college, I remember playing it for more than 8 hours a day. At the time I had no other platform for entertainment except playing. But now, I am a full time employee, I need to have proper balance between everything. 😊

On 10/3/2021 at 7:04 PM, Justin11 said:

I was so addicted to gaming at younger age, even now especially in this era of covid19 I'm still addicted but like before when all my thinking it's how to play Mortar Kombat XD. 

Most kids are addicted to playing video games and even some adults too are addicted as well. It's a very common thing. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Most kids are addicted to playing video games and even some adults too are addicted as well. It's a very common thing. 

I understand its common thing, both of them are simply addicted into gaming. But the level of addiction in children is greater than the one in adults. 

On 10/5/2021 at 6:25 AM, Razor1911 said:

At this moment, I don't think I am addicted to gaming at all. But while I was in school and college, I remember playing it for more than 8 hours a day. At the time I had no other platform for entertainment except playing. But now, I am a full time employee, I need to have proper balance between everything. 😊

Your time is already occupied which means your gaming time is limited. You'll only have some time to play it during weekends or off working day. 

On 9/24/2021 at 8:42 AM, Razor1911 said:

Same here - games are wonderful but letting it become an addiction will hinder your progress in life.

On 10/6/2021 at 8:27 AM, Justin11 said:

I understand its common thing, both of them are simply addicted into gaming. But the level of addiction in children is greater than the one in adults. 

Yeah - for the fact that most kids don't have much responsibility to take care of, they will definitely have more time for games.