Register Now
Patrik

decent games that get boring real quick

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - I don't really see the point of trying to give the game much playing time when it's boring me to death. 

Lol, I can't even offer such kind of time too. Immediately I discover how boring it is, I quickly move over to the next one and deleting it to save space for more useful games. 

On 9/30/2021 at 5:38 PM, Patrik said:

the good thing about it actually is that you will be able to play multiplayer using offline mods too! i hope that brings life back to the game

If it's actually used in the right direction, I'm completely sure it's going to add more sparkle into the game and make it more fun. 

22 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I wouldn't fancy my hands on a video game which is simply repetitive, having almost same levels, no new changes at all. 

Which particular video games have you been playing that had such repetitive sessions in it? Which one do you hate most? 

11 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I would've stopped after a few levels and never touch that game again...

Exactly - once it's very obvious that they are repeatedly giving me the same thing with their mission, I'm not going to waste more time on it. 

On 10/10/2021 at 12:26 AM, killamch89 said:

I would've stopped after a few levels and never touch that game again...

Lol, that's how it should go. Mine wouldn't cross any levels either if its in an action game I simply play some minutes and before you know tiredness comes in. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Lol, that's how it should go. Mine wouldn't cross any levels either if its in an action game I simply play some minutes and before you know tiredness comes in. 

Yeah - and it's unless of course I have no other good games to play then I would stick with playing the repetitive game which not another game to play can never happen because I have plenty. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - and it's unless of course I have no other good games to play then I would stick with playing the repetitive game which not another game to play can never happen because I have plenty. 

Laughs, I can't spend much time playing the repetitive game much even if its the only option left in my video game gallery because it wouldn't move me playing it longer due to how boring it is. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

No matter how that game might be so interesting to me, immediately I spent excessive time playing it, the excitement gradually fades. 

With time, most games fades away from how we used to love playing it when we purchased it anew.