Register Now
Patrik

decent games that get boring real quick

Euro Truck Simulator 2 is a very cool game indeed, but after couple of hundreds of kilometers, it gets really boring, thankfully the game has a huge modding community and there are always cooler mods to try, it also has a multiplayer mod (TruckersMP) and a convoys integrated feature (online?) .

in what other game you are feeling the same?

I think a lot of it has to do with how there's so many games to play now... I find myself trying one and it just doesn't measure up with the quality/entertainment value I've now set with the incredible games I've played. Plus if you stick to the same game over and over it will soon get bored real fast and need a new chnage and do something else, or another game.

On 9/16/2021 at 4:40 PM, Empire said:

I think a lot of it has to do with how there's so many games to play now... I find myself trying one and it just doesn't measure up with the quality/entertainment value I've now set with the incredible games I've played. Plus if you stick to the same game over and over it will soon get bored real fast and need a new chnage and do something else, or another game.

Exactly - if you get to repeat same thing in a game over and over again, you are definitely bound to get bored by it. Most especially games that are repetitive. 

On 9/16/2021 at 2:07 PM, Patrik said:

Euro Truck Simulator 2 is a very cool game indeed, but after couple of hundreds of kilometers, it gets really boring, thankfully the game has a huge modding community and there are always cooler mods to try, it also has a multiplayer mod (TruckersMP) and a convoys integrated feature (online?) .

in what other game you are feeling the same?

I would say the same actually. ETS is a really fun game and I love driving trucks in the game but it's definitely not something that I could keep playing for hours and hours. Unfortunately, I use GeForce Now to stream the game so I haven't been able to try out the multiplayer mode (before they officially added multiplayer)

18 hours ago, Darth said:

I would say the same actually. ETS is a really fun game and I love driving trucks in the game but it's definitely not something that I could keep playing for hours and hours. Unfortunately, I use GeForce Now to stream the game so I haven't been able to try out the multiplayer mode (before they officially added multiplayer)

the good thing about it actually is that you will be able to play multiplayer using offline mods too! i hope that brings life back to the game

On 9/29/2021 at 8:27 PM, Justin11 said:

Normally, when you play video games far too long it gets bored though. This shows you shouldn't spend hours every day burning yourself down simply to reach new levels constantly. It's better to take it step by step, and enjoy the actions. 

Well, if the said game is boring from the beginning, then playing it for too long would definitely be killing myself. 

On 10/1/2021 at 9:24 AM, Heatman said:

Well, if the said game is boring from the beginning, then playing it for too long would definitely be killing myself. 

😂😂😂, Surely it will be just the way you said. It's not possible to feel the same, spending hours playing a video game and sitting on a spot without moving around. That will simply cause strain that will take a long time to eradicate when developed. 

On 10/3/2021 at 3:37 PM, Justin11 said:

😂😂😂, Surely it will be just the way you said. It's not possible to feel the same, spending hours playing a video game and sitting on a spot without moving around. That will simply cause strain that will take a long time to eradicate when developed. 

Yeah - I don't really see the point of trying to give the game much playing time when it's boring me to death.