Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games you bought and tried but don’t play at all?

On 11/8/2021 at 4:35 PM, Patrik said:

Battlefield Bad Company 2 (didn't complete it because it was less interesting for me after couple of hours), Far Cry 2 (it's decent but i'm not hyped for it currently), Brothers in Arms Hell Highway (same as Far Cry 2) 

I never really got into playing this Brothers in Arms Hell Highway ever since I purchased it and I keep procrastinating on playing the game. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You have made me remember that mobile phone game 'Brothers in arms, I played it when I was a kid around 2008, I am looking for it's console version. 

It's Far Cry 2 that I believe I should have played more by now than in fact even have it completed but I'm yet to do it. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

I never really got into playing this Brothers in Arms Hell Highway ever since I purchased it and I keep procrastinating on playing the game. 

the game is pretty interesting at the beginning, but once you move on over levels it gets sort of repetitive and the shooting mechanics aren't helping either, that's why i'm delaying it 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's Far Cry 2 that I believe I should have played more by now than in fact even have it completed but I'm yet to do it. 

I never played far cry 2, I got to know about it's version 5 here at VGR. What happened that you never completed the edition 2 since you've been with it for long? 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Fall Guys is one online game that I got for a while now but I have never really been moved into playing it at all. 

I have only seen the game's trailer but yet to get it or try playing it. You shouldn't wait too long to play and tell us how it is. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I'm hearing it for the first time, I believe the game is an action RPG? I'll try my best to push myself seeing how the gameplay looks like. 

What's your best character in all the action RPG games that you have played so far this year? 

43 minutes ago, Heatman said:

What's your best character in all the action RPG games that you have played so far this year? 

Resident Evil seven is the one i recently played and the character which is the main protagonist which i controlled is 'Ethan winters. 

On 11/14/2021 at 1:11 AM, Justin11 said:

Resident Evil seven is the one i recently played and the character which is the main protagonist which i controlled is 'Ethan winters. 

Yeah, Ethan is one kind of character in Resident Evil 7 and if you want to play Resident Evil Village, you should read more about him. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, Ethan is one kind of character in Resident Evil 7 and if you want to play Resident Evil Village, you should read more about him. 

Thanks a lot buddy for the video content coveting Ethan's part with others in Resident Evil Seven series.