Register Now
StaceyPowers

What toxic behaviors do games perpetuate/teach?

Lol, I have discord, but I don't get into discussion there, I simply prefer staying cool, why interacting with something more meaningful. When I want to interact with gamers I come here, I love the atmosphere here cos no one is displaying rude attitude here. 

17 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, I have discord, but I don't get into discussion there, I simply prefer staying cool, why interacting with something more meaningful. When I want to interact with gamers I come here, I love the atmosphere here cos no one is displaying rude attitude here. 

There is the occasional squabble here but nothing too out of hand and usually most of us and the moderator step in to make sure it doesn't.

6 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

There is the occasional squabble here but nothing too out of hand and usually most of us and the moderator step in to make sure it doesn't.

Good one, the one moderator here, which is 'shagger, is doing tremendous when it comes to managing the forum well, always being responsive when ever his presence is needed. Such mod makes the forum to stay calm and loving. 

On 9/25/2021 at 12:40 PM, Justin11 said:

Since they are free to play at a significant duration, they simply use that time to discuss, most of them talk s**t, which isn't nice to digest, that's why I prefer playing alone with AI nowadays than getting involved in a heat congested environment like F2P place. 

Exactly - most gamers feel extremely bad when such happens which is why they stick to play in a way they would have their peace of mind. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Exactly - most gamers feel extremely bad when such happens which is why they stick to play in a way they would have their peace of mind. 

Yes, since they encounter such, their is no point going out playing with others in a heat congested public environment where some of the gamers lose their temper and talk s**t. 

On 9/25/2021 at 5:50 AM, Razor1911 said:

In most of action games, such scenes are common. Not only the one you mentioned, there are many games with even harsh gore scenes. To make a game look realistic and interesting, the devs have no other choice but to opt for such gameplay.

Yeah - That's actually very understandable because they are looking for a perfect way to impact on the emotions of gamers in making them have good interests in the game. 

On 9/29/2021 at 1:07 PM, Justin11 said:

I understand that game developers are simply creating games introducing amazing features simply to drag the interest of gamers playing their game by purchasing it first. 

Games are meant to be purchased and it's how the gamers decide to react to their gameplay is their individual decision. 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Games are meant to be purchased and it's how the gamers decide to react to their gameplay is their individual decision. 

Yeah, the games are created simply for gamers to poke fun playing them. If the game isn't worth the money spent, their is every possiblity of reaching, and showing your dissatisfaction around the game. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, the games are created simply for gamers to poke fun playing them. If the game isn't worth the money spent, their is every possiblity of reaching, and showing your dissatisfaction around the game. 

Exactly - it's why I get so frustrated with some gamers who turn into their toxic frequency with games that's supposed to be something to be enjoyed. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Exactly - it's why I get so frustrated with some gamers who turn into their toxic frequency with games that's supposed to be something to be enjoyed. 

That's very bad indeed, they've really influenced s video game they ought to be enjoyed into toxic. That's why I am more consistent with offline mode. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's very bad indeed, they've really influenced s video game they ought to be enjoyed into toxic. That's why I am more consistent with offline mode. 

I don't really mind playing online because I always try as much as possible to ignore getting into any kind of dragging with any. 

6 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I don't really mind playing online because I always try as much as possible to ignore getting into any kind of dragging with any. 

Lol, in offline mode you won't face issues of dragging with anyone, you can simply enjoy amazing gameplay with AI, with lots of amazing game features. 

38 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, in offline mode you won't face issues of dragging with anyone, you can simply enjoy amazing gameplay with AI, with lots of amazing game features. 

Yeah - I actually know that but the real fun for me is knowing that I'm competing with a real player and not AI.