Register Now
StaceyPowers

Game songs you love, but hate having stuck in your head?

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

I guess you have not played the racing games that much. I bet, play Need for Speed most Wanted for once. Or any other Need for Speed edition. All of these series have excellent soundtracks and I am quite addicted listening to it.

Seriously - you really need to share some of your favorite Need for Speed soundtracks for him to have a good feel of what it's all about. 

Their are lots of video soundtracks in FIFA game series, FIFA 16 got lots of beautiful soundtrack. But my most cherished FIFA game series soundtrack is FIFA 17's 'send them off performed by 'Bastille. The melody of the soundtrack caught me feelings and made me feeling feeling emotional and enjoying the game more. 

On 10/3/2021 at 2:05 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I can't remember the game songs I love in a video game and hate it when its stuck on my head. I simply love good songs I can't hate it when I am addicted to it, cos it's simply music drive. 

Once a soundtrack is very interesting, there is always a high possibility that you can easily remember and recall it. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Once a soundtrack is very interesting, there is always a high possibility that you can easily remember and recall it. 

Sure, I remembered when I listened to Bruno mars 'Marry You via PES 2012 via PS2 console when I have it back then. The soundtrack suit me, and I couldn't forget till today, which made me searching it and downloading the soundtrack on my phone. I am still listening to the music even up till now.