Register Now
StaceyPowers

Game songs you love, but hate having stuck in your head?

On 9/19/2021 at 3:24 PM, Sharon said:

I don't have one at the moment. ...but I would say that the Tetris soundtrack Super Mario World tends to randomly pop in my head from time to time for no particular reason!

Same here - the Super Mario soundtrack occasionally pops up in my head when I'm thinking and it annoys the hell out of me.

19 minutes ago, Empire said:

Just got back into this game, since they are doing  new game that's coming very soon and I downloaded the free five days beta tester that has now ended.

I'm not really sure but there is something ominous about this soundtrack. How's the game from your playing it? 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm not really sure but there is something ominous about this soundtrack. How's the game from your playing it? 

Well, one of the first games that I got into, hence the name "empire" hence that I use the name empire on all acounts and even my email. I love the game and I always tend to go back to the days when I was or were playing it. 

On 9/23/2021 at 12:15 PM, Empire said:

Well, one of the first games that I got into, hence the name "empire" hence that I use the name empire on all acounts and even my email. I love the game and I always tend to go back to the days when I was or were playing it. 

Wow - that's really a good feeling to get influenced to use it as your name. It's something that I might be open to doing in the future. 

14 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I don't normally pay attention to the tone of the game anthems or songs especially in mission games, because language of the songs differs at times, and that's not what I'm mainly motivated on, I enjoy the sound of a trigger than the musical voices, Lol. 

I guess you have not played the racing games that much. I bet, play Need for Speed most Wanted for once. Or any other Need for Speed edition. All of these series have excellent soundtracks and I am quite addicted listening to it.