Register Now
Head_Hunter

Your favourite game series?

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

I believe that it's something that most gamers do as by going through reviews of games series to know what to play. 

Normally, any gamer who wants to play better video games and avoiding below standard game would always reckon on the games reviews. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Normally, any gamer who wants to play better video games and avoiding below standard game would always reckon on the games reviews. 

It's actually why I take out my time when it comes to picking out games that I'm going to play. If I'm going to spend $70+ on games, it's definitely going to be worth it. 

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes of course, that will be blind market, if it turns out to be disappointment, then, the gamer will note it as bad business choice. 

Seriously, blind buying is definitely not an option for me no matter what's bee said about the game in the social media world. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, blind buying is definitely not an option for me no matter what's bee said about the game in the social media world. 

Exactly, I can never go into blind buying in whatsoever, I'll always make my researches before opening any sort of trade. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's actually why I take out my time when it comes to picking out games that I'm going to play. If I'm going to spend $70+ on games, it's definitely going to be worth it. 

It should be worth it indeed, because you can't spend without covering it, by enjoying every bit of it's virtual  actions.  

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It should be worth it indeed, because you can't spend without covering it, by enjoying every bit of it's virtual  actions.  

Exactly my friend. There is no justification for spending too much money on something, only for it not to be worth it. 

Minecraft seasonal game is the one that is trying to pull me through. I am considering joining up in the next edition starting from May, which is during the spring season. I am not a fan of MMO strategy game, but I see reasons to engage regularly on Minecraft seasons.

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly my friend. There is no justification for spending too much money on something, only for it not to be worth it. 

Yes, it is annoying indeed, that's why I take my time well before spending on any video game item. 

On 3/15/2022 at 12:54 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Exactly, I can never go into blind buying in whatsoever, I'll always make my researches before opening any sort of trade. 

If blind buy, you will end up paying the price for it. If you're lucky, you can get a good game when you purchase blind. 

On 3/16/2022 at 7:10 AM, Boblee said:

If blind buy, you will end up paying the price for it. If you're lucky, you can get a good game when you purchase blind. 

The percentage of being lucky is around 20/80. Meaning the chances are slim buddy, I see such as risk to my money. 

1 minute ago, Head_Hunter said:

The percentage of being lucky is around 20/80. Meaning the chances are slim buddy, I see such as risk to my money. 

Some gamers or people don't believe in luck at all. They do have their reasons for believing so and it's totally understandable. 

5 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Some gamers or people don't believe in luck at all. They do have their reasons for believing so and it's totally understandable. 

Yes, their is luck, but I can't wait for it to occur when I know it isn't frequent buddy. That's why I try to do things right then if luck comes no problem. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, their is luck, but I can't wait for it to occur when I know it isn't frequent buddy. That's why I try to do things right then if luck comes no problem. 

Yeah, to some essence they work with facts and believe that it's work influences things like cause and effect. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, to some essence they work with facts and believe that it's work influences things like cause and effect. 

I got your point, at least some good level of work is needed before hoping that it influenced the cause and effects of what you've craved for. 

1 minute ago, Head_Hunter said:

I got your point, at least some good level of work is needed before hoping that it influenced the cause and effects of what you've craved for. 

Yeah, when you completely rely on luck, you will end up not covering all the grounds that you are supposed to.