Register Now
Head_Hunter

Your favourite game series?

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have always enjoyed playing the series of Mass Effect. I think that it's something that the company have done a lot of good. 

What's your favorite Mass Effect game and what made you think it's the best so far from the others? 

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

As I am favourite with EA FIFA series, I have that patient to wait for their next edition to continue my career mode with updated list of players and other exciting features of the game. 

FIFA 23 is a going to be something that's likely to rock the world of gamers because of what it brings to the table in how you play. 

Just now, Heatman said:

FIFA 23 is a going to be something that's likely to rock the world of gamers because of what it brings to the table in how you play. 

16 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

As I am favourite with EA FIFA series, I have that patient to wait for their next edition to continue my career mode with updated list of players and other exciting features of the game. 

It will be just the next FIFA, so inevitably and just like the rest, the best you can hope is for it to be no more terrible than the previous, which is the the likely truth because it will literally be the same game with some features added in back in that were previously removed so they could add them back in a "new features". I'm honestly certain that FIFA fans are at least slightly deluded. Why on earth anyone can look at FIFA with hope and excitement is baffling. Why can't you see it's dreadful, lazily put together con? The only purpose FIFA serves is to bleed money from a fanbase that clearly does not know any better. With all due respect @Head_Hunter, you and others who share your view on this scheme some people wrongfully call a video game game are the problem. You seriously get exited over the same buggy, rubbish mess of a game year after year just for an updated team roster? Why don't you demand better? Why, for example, can't EA simply update team rosters through patching? I'll tell you why, because EA know that the fools who buy this garbage will just take this abuse year after and buy the same game at full price or more every damb year without question. They're not laughing all the way to bank, they're laughing at YOU all the way to bank. I don't mean to be harsh, but you seriously need to wake up.

13 hours ago, Shagger said:

It will be just the next FIFA, so inevitably and just like the rest, the best you can hope is for it to be no more terrible than the previous, which is the the likely truth because it will literally be the same game with some features added in back in that were previously removed so they could add them back in a "new features". I'm honestly certain that FIFA fans are at least slightly deluded. Why on earth anyone can look at FIFA with hope and excitement is baffling. Why can't you see it's dreadful, lazily put together con? The only purpose FIFA serves is to bleed money from a fanbase that clearly does not know any better. With all due respect @Head_Hunter, you and others who share your view on this scheme some people wrongfully call a video game game are the problem. You seriously get exited over the same buggy, rubbish mess of a game year after year just for an updated team roster? Why don't you demand better? Why, for example, can't EA simply update team rosters through patching? I'll tell you why, because EA know that the fools who buy this garbage will just take this abuse year after and buy the same game at full price or more every damb year without question. They're not laughing all the way to bank, they're laughing at YOU all the way to bank. I don't mean to be harsh, but you seriously need to wake up.

I have already given up on FIFA games a very long time ago. It's just their cross platform play against opponents that sounds nice to me. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Apart from the licensed UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, I don't see much of an improvement around FIFA game in the last 5 years. 

And gamers are still pushing in a lot of money into the game like their lives depends on it. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

And gamers are still pushing in a lot of money into the game like their lives depends on it. 

I think their lives depends on it with the easy they're investing on the game. I can't invest any further if EA keeps repeating themselves year after year with their video games. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

EA FIFA games fans are the deluded set of video games fans. I was once among them, and I can admit that beating my chest hard.