Register Now
Head_Hunter

Your favourite game series?

On 3/1/2022 at 11:32 PM, Justin11 said:

But time doesn't matter when it comes to enjoying what you liked. Video games can be played even at your prime age. I'll keep on playing even at old age. 

Well I don't think I can ever stop playing video game! Am waiting for my kids to grow up so I can enjoy gaming with them. It's gonna be amazing.

45 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Well I don't think I can ever stop playing video game! Am waiting for my kids to grow up so I can enjoy gaming with them. It's gonna be amazing.

Surely it will be amazing indeed to get going with the game we love together with our children. It builds more fun, and strengthens family bond, since the father is there to enjoy playing time with the children through video games. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Surely it will be amazing indeed to get going with the game we love together with our children. It builds more fun, and strengthens family bond, since the father is there to enjoy playing time with the children through video games. 

When you have kids that are into playing video games and you're equally a gamer as well, it's definitely to their advantage. 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

When you have kids that are into playing video games and you're equally a gamer as well, it's definitely to their advantage. 

Sure,had it been my dad was a gamer during my childhood, I could've enjoyed some wonderful video game moments with him. But he isn't one, and he never supported me when it comes to buying me gaming related items or console etc. 

16 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Sure,had it been my dad was a gamer during my childhood, I could've enjoyed some wonderful video game moments with him. But he isn't one, and he never supported me when it comes to buying me gaming related items or console etc. 

Yeah, there is no way you wouldn't have so much to pick up from your parents or the adult you played with as a kid. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, there is no way you wouldn't have so much to pick up from your parents or the adult you played with as a kid. 

Exactly, i would've picked up something tangible from them had it been they are gamer like me.

Just now, Justin11 said:

Exactly, i would've picked up something tangible from them had it been they are gamer like me.

Just like I picked up a few things from my grandfather when it comes to his Solitaire games. He taught everything I knew about the game. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Just like I picked up a few things from my grandfather when it comes to his Solitaire games. He taught everything I knew about the game. 

That's great that you had a gaming moment with your grandfather, and learnt about how to play Legendary Solitaire game.

On 9/21/2021 at 5:50 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Their are popular game series with amazing gameplay, graphics, radar and xD. Lots of people get attached to different game series ranging from Resident evil, GTA, Racing games, FIFA, PES or E-sports etc. 

I enjoy playing FIFA game series more than any other, due to my affection for soccer. 

Which one is your favourite? 

As a Football lover, I will pick PES over FIFA as my favorite game series. I loved every bit of how the developers of PES made it possible for one to enjoy the game as if one is playing in real life situations. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I don't even know who my grandfather is, my father isn't a gamer in any way, he doesn't even love when you're playing more of video games. 

There aren't any pictures of him to know him from? There is even a statute of my grandfather in my home. He was a great man. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

Of cos it's in my DNA. Am already seeing the signs already that my boy would be a future gamer. I always hide mobile away from him. 

1 minute ago, Prof elohstar said:

Of cos it's in my DNA. Am already seeing the signs already that my boy would be a future gamer. I always hide mobile away from him. 

It's your duty to put him through on how to be a good gamer. Once he gets grounded in how to play, he's definitely going game well.