Register Now
Head_Hunter

Your favourite game series?

10 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Yeah the Blues Brothers, all time classic, you should watch it sometime.

Thanks man... The Blue Brothers! I'm definitely going to be checking it out. Maybe, I will see it tomorrow or next weekend. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Thanks man... The Blue Brothers! I'm definitely going to be checking it out. Maybe, I will see it tomorrow or next weekend. 

I would check it out on YouTube tonight and see if it's actually available for me to enjoy on the platform. 

6 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I love playing Batman Arkham series too, the Knight episode is something that never got off my mind till today. 

It's been a while I played Batman Arkham series too. I'm just enjoying the skin on Fortnite that I had recently. 

6 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's been a while I played Batman Arkham series too. I'm just enjoying the skin on Fortnite that I had recently. 

Batman Arkham series have been around for a while now, I went back to playing the action - adventure game due to how much fun find around it. 

Fortnite skins are intriguing, it gives me reasons to hang long playing the strategy MMO game. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Batman Arkham series have been around for a while now, I went back to playing the action - adventure game due to how much fun find around it. 

Fortnite skins are intriguing, it gives me reasons to hang long playing the strategy MMO game. 

Yeah, it's something that I have know to be around for a while now and it's why I said that it's been a while I played it. 

22 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's something that I have know to be around for a while now and it's why I said that it's been a while I played it. 

Okay, no problem, you can still get back to the game series if you want. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's a game that offers so many incredible features and characters that's very popular to a point of paranoia. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Okay, no problem, you can still get back to the game series if you want. 

Yeah, that's very correct. As I already have the means of playing of the game by already having the game. So, it's not a stress at all. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's very correct. As I already have the means of playing of the game by already having the game. So, it's not a stress at all. 

You're the one to make it stressful or not. I plan myself and read about any series I'm choosing before choosing it. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You're the one to make it stressful or not. I plan myself and read about any series I'm choosing before choosing it. 

I believe that it's something that most gamers do as by going through reviews of games series to know what to play. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I believe that it's something that most gamers do as by going through reviews of games series to know what to play. 

When you as a gamer fail to make use of the reviews that are loaded on before buying your games, you can only blame yourself.