Register Now
DC

[Sponsored] Find Your Toxicity-Free Teammates on Epal.gg!

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

No - it was because they decided that Google and Apple should allow other payment processors to work on their platform without giving Apple or Google their cut. However, that has backfired spectacularly and I can't help but laugh at them.

Lol, that's laughable indeed, cos it wouldn't work. Why won't 🍎 and Google earn from when their game is listed on their app store. 

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

No - it was because they decided that Google and Apple should allow other payment processors to work on their platform without giving Apple or Google their cut. However, that has backfired spectacularly and I can't help but laugh at them.

I wonder what they were thinking when making that decision. There is no way they would eat all the money alone and expect Apple to keep quiet. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Lol, that's laughable indeed, cos it wouldn't work. Why won't 🍎 and Google earn from when their game is listed on their app store. 

That's exactly what pretty much everyone else is saying. Tim Sweeney's moaning on social media didn't help their case either.

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

I wonder what they were thinking when making that decision. There is no way they would eat all the money alone and expect Apple to keep quiet. 

Tim Sweeney and Epic wanted all the money they made for themselves while using Google's and Apple's app store to host their mobile game without give each their cut. I'm glad that Apple countersued so this is about to be very interesting indeed.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That's exactly what pretty much everyone else is saying. Tim Sweeney's moaning on social media didn't help their case either.

I believe the devs around fortnite ruined the game from being delisted via PlayStore and appstore. It's simply act of greed that caused them going out from the app store/play store. 

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Tim Sweeney and Epic wanted all the money they made for themselves while using Google's and Apple's app store to host their mobile game without give each their cut. I'm glad that Apple countersued so this is about to be very interesting indeed.

Tim Sweeney and Epic never really had good lawyer because if they did had an honest one or used a credible law firm, they will update them never to go to court because they will lose. 

On 10/19/2021 at 4:45 AM, Boblee said:

Tim Sweeney and Epic never really had good lawyer because if they did had an honest one or used a credible law firm, they will update them never to go to court because they will lose. 

I agree - they had poor legal advice because no sensible entity would've advised them to proceed.

On 10/18/2021 at 6:15 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I believe the devs around fortnite ruined the game from being delisted via PlayStore and appstore. It's simply act of greed that caused them going out from the app store/play store. 

The devs weren't the ones that made this decision though. It was their management so they deserve all the criticism they'll get.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I agree - they had poor legal advice because no sensible entity would've advised them to proceed.

I think they are all in it for the money. Their legal service provider would have just promised to deliver on the case with the pretense to just get their share of the money from the company. 

On 10/19/2021 at 12:15 AM, Head_Hunter said:

The developers works for the company, it doesn't make them the owners of the game they make. Whatever they do is what the management asks of them. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

The developers works for the company, it doesn't make them the owners of the game they make. Whatever they do is what the management asks of them. 

Okay, that means the company of fortnite ruined their own game by being delisted by two well-known app stores, in 'Google and Apple. I wonder what's next on their mind, after this recent downtime. 

13 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It sucks that even legal services professionals would be dishonest to their client all because of money. Instead of advising them on the best way to remedy the situation, they went and have them disgraced in court.