Register Now
Head_Hunter

Are you a first timer when ever a favourite game is launched?

On 11/5/2021 at 8:00 PM, Boblee said:

That's very understandable because we all have things that we trip for and it's what makes sense to us. When such games that I trip for comes up, I might get it. 

Exactly, some games are definitely bound to put more pressure on us to play them immediately at its launch especially the release trended well. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, some games are definitely bound to put more pressure on us to play them immediately at its launch especially the release trended well. 

Yeah, it's simply what the human nature is all about. When we don't get that which we crave for, we are always restless. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's simply what the human nature is all about. When we don't get that which we crave for, we are always restless. 

It's why some gamers still rush on game's pre orders because they want to play it first and brag about it. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's why some gamers still rush on game's pre orders because they want to play it first and brag about it. 

Yeah, these companies know very well that some of these guys will never stop with pre ordering, so they keep making it a thing. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I normally don't get too far playing a newly launched game, but I managed to be among the first timer to play FIFA 22. 

So, you eventually purchased the FIFA 22 that's out already. How's the gameplay like? It's basically the same thing we used to know I guess. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

So, you eventually purchased the FIFA 22 that's out already. How's the gameplay like? It's basically the same thing we used to know I guess. 

I don't see any much difference with the previous FIFA edition of 21. The few improvement to me is that, EA added new stadia, and updated player transfers to their various clubs, and made it quite realistic, with improved customization etc.