Register Now
Head_Hunter

Are you a first timer when ever a favourite game is launched?

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Actually, some gamers like to wait in order to make sure that the game isn't too buggy. 

Yes, because is sad when you spend your hard earned money on such game and later discovered it's buggy. Since persons have learned from their mistake, and they simply stay cool without rushing any new game launch until they are satisfied with it's gameplay base on the review they've seen about it. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

No, I am not, nor I am interested to be one in the future. I stay cool, pay for any video game which is driven by passion in my life. 

So you are more like me. Sometimes after watching the trailer many people can't hold their excitements. But I am firm with my decisions, I patiently wait for the game to be launched and actually the game was play the game and give the review. After that only I come it for that game.

On 10/26/2021 at 10:25 PM, Boblee said:

I don't see or understand the need for that at all because it's still the same game when you play it after 3 months or the same day. 

It's even the same game even if it stayed 5 years. In fact, if it's too buggy when released, in years time all the bugs will be fixed. 

Not always the first timmer for gaming. I ended up being last 🙂 

Unless the game is free for Beta opening and for the weekend then I might get time to donwload and play, AOE IV in my case that just came out today. But not the first to play the full release as it's $50

6 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

So you are more like me. Sometimes after watching the trailer many people can't hold their excitements. But I am firm with my decisions, I patiently wait for the game to be launched and actually the game was play the game and give the review. After that only I come it for that game.

That's fantastic that we are sharing same strategy when it matters to buying video games. I am not quick to paying for any game, I wait for some time, after learning majority of things about it. If, it meets up with my demand, then I'll go buy it. 

41 minutes ago, Empire said:

Not always the first timmer for gaming. I ended up being last 🙂 

Unless the game is free for Beta opening and for the weekend then I might get time to donwload and play, AOE IV in my case that just came out today. But not the first to play the full release as it's $50

Who wouldn't want to have them free for Beta opening and for the weekend new games release? If it's a game that carries so many wave, most gamers will be rushing it. 

48 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I am among the last people too when it comes to experiencing new video game. FIFA 22 is out, I never even played from FIFA 19, my last was FIFA 18. I am still stuck with MGP 20, but their is new versions of the game. 

I actually believed that you're a big fan of FIFA games? I'm really surprised that you are yet to play FIFA 19 yet. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

I actually believed that you're a big fan of FIFA games? I'm really surprised that you are yet to play FIFA 19 yet. 

I am not a big fan of FIFA series, I like it but not as much as I love racing games like, MGP and F1 game. Its been a while I played my FIFA 18, due to my involvement with the aforementioned racing games. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I am among the last people too when it comes to experiencing new video game. FIFA 22 is out, I never even played from FIFA 19, my last was FIFA 18. I am still stuck with MGP 20, but their is new versions of the game. 

I hardly think there are many gamers who are so over excited regarding FIFA. From the last two or three releases most of the fans have been highly disappointed. With the same gaming level, there is not much that they can offer in these. I have played FIFA 21, and it was not what I expected it to be.

42 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I am not a big fan of FIFA series, I like it but not as much as I love racing games like, MGP and F1 game. Its been a while I played my FIFA 18, due to my involvement with the aforementioned racing games. 

Oh! Yeah, I got you mixed up with @Head_Hunterwho's a big FIFA games fan. You're Motor GP and racing games fan. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Oh! Yeah, I got you mixed up with @Head_Hunterwho's a big FIFA games fan. You're Motor GP and racing games fan. 

Its never secrete that I love FIFA games, not just FIFA alone, but football games in general. I love racing too. Its one of the favourite sports games of all-time for me together with soccer. 

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Its never secrete that I love FIFA games, not just FIFA alone, but football games in general. I love racing too. Its one of the favourite sports games of all-time for me together with soccer. 

Yeah, I know that very well. There was a time when one member felt like you're working for EA because of the way you defended their games.