Register Now
Head_Hunter

Are you a first timer when ever a favourite game is launched?

On 9/22/2021 at 8:39 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Their is no doubt, gamers always get excited whenever new series comes alive especially on the game option they love. 

I get excited whenever EA launches new FIFA game, it gives me the feeling of experiencing new features, because EA adds new features yearly on any new FIFA soccer game.

I am the type that buys first time provided the game is on my number one priority list. FIFA is always on my number one priority list, second to, GTA, then you get resident evil, MK etc. 

Are you moved to purchase your favourite video game immediately after launch? 

images (15).jpeg

Seriously, rushing the games immediately it's released is just almost the same as getting the game on pre order. Why the quick rush? Do they pay for getting it early? It's not really worth it. 

On 10/30/2021 at 6:41 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously, rushing the games immediately it's released is just almost the same as getting the game on pre order. Why the quick rush? Do they pay for getting it early? It's not really worth it. 

😂, They aren't rewarding buddy. Their is no need rushing when you aren't ready. I play or buy new video game when I have money set aside for it. 

17 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

😂, They aren't rewarding buddy. Their is no need rushing when you aren't ready. I play or buy new video game when I have money set aside for it. 

With a having the possibility of the game messing up when you pre order it being prevalent, I'd never take that risk. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

With a having the possibility of the game messing up when you pre order it being prevalent, I'd never take that risk. 

It's like knowing fully well that something is going to full of shit and disappointing but still went ahead to get it. Does it sound normal? 

6 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's total ridiculous to go for something which I am certain it doesn't worth it. I don't have such kind of drive to imitate others to ordering something which isn't on my wish. 

Human cravings are on different levels. If yours is not kept in check, it's going to take wild turn that would be of ill to you. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Human cravings are on different levels. If yours is not kept in check, it's going to take wild turn that would be of ill to you. 

Humans are made different, that's why I follow my own path and not trying to follow others because I wouldn't know the reason why they are doing what they're doing. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

I never pre-ordered before, I see it as risk to my finance, unless I'll be doing that via Amazon or AliExpress before I can relax my mind via pre-order. 

On 11/1/2021 at 8:54 PM, Justin11 said:

Humans are made different, that's why I follow my own path and not trying to follow others because I wouldn't know the reason why they are doing what they're doing. 

That's very understandable because we all have things that we trip for and it's what makes sense to us. When such games that I trip for comes up, I might get it. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's very understandable because we all have things that we trip for and it's what makes sense to us. When such games that I trip for comes up, I might get it. 

That's excellent to chase what really matters to you in terms of gaming. If what I'm looking for isn't there in a game I wouldn't go for it. 

30 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's excellent to chase what really matters to you in terms of gaming. If what I'm looking for isn't there in a game I wouldn't go for it. 

It's why most gamers don't rush at games when they are launched at first expect for those who pre order those games. 

37 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's why most gamers don't rush at games when they are launched at first expect for those who pre order those games. 

Yeah, not everyone has such kind of time to go rush in for a newly released game. I love latest games but I don't rush in when they aren't fully launched and widely available. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, not everyone has such kind of time to go rush in for a newly released game. I love latest games but I don't rush in when they aren't fully launched and widely available. 

I have been on that rush path for a while but later realized that it's not worth it because the rush never changes anything in the game. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have been on that rush path for a while but later realized that it's not worth it because the rush never changes anything in the game. 

Yes, it doesn't worth it either, I prefer keeping it cool, because they aren't offering any incentive, discount, trophy for being first timer when a video game is launched.