Register Now
Head_Hunter

Are you a first timer when ever a favourite game is launched?

On 10/24/2021 at 11:26 PM, Boblee said:

If the timing is right for me when the new games are released would be the determining factor on whether I'm getting the game or not. 

That's how it should be, if the timing is right for you, then their is no problem chasing it down provided it feels the obligation which you want it for. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

I can even enjoy my MGP 2021 edition for more years without being in a haste for new editions from it, or other series of games I am used to playing. 

What is that MGP? I am sorry if I sound a little bit funny, but is that MotoGP? 

Normally I don't rush into any game. Like many gamers who try to get the pre sale offers, I just wait patiently for the reviews of the actual gamers and then fully commit to buy the game.

36 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

What is that MGP? I am sorry if I sound a little bit funny, but is that MotoGP? 

Normally I don't rush into any game. Like many gamers who try to get the pre sale offers, I just wait patiently for the reviews of the actual gamers and then fully commit to buy the game.

You answered it, it's motorcycle GP. I do abbreviate it to 'MGP, it sounds funny though. Yes, it's nice to wait and get the review of any game that is new to you. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Why be in a haste when you stand a chance of avoiding a major disaster if the game isn't well composed in its production? I can wait for a few more weeks before I purchase. 

I don't see or understand the need for that at all because it's still the same game when you play it after 3 months or the same day. 

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

The game would have to be worth it from what I read on reviews that will push me to getting it on the very first time it's launched. 

And that happens rarely with me. normally I wait for the games to be lost and played by many people, then I search for the reviews of actual gamers, not of those biased critics. After confirmation only I go for such games.

11 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

And that happens rarely with me. normally I wait for the games to be lost and played by many people, then I search for the reviews of actual gamers, not of those biased critics. After confirmation only I go for such games.

Some gamers are really patience with games that they don't fret over it even if it's means to wait for 1 year after its release. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I am patient enough whenever a video game is launched or a console is launched. The reason is that, at that time is quite costly, waiting for additional one year brings the price down to something favourable. 

Actually, some gamers like to wait in order to make sure that the game isn't too buggy.