Register Now
StaceyPowers

What makes you feel a developer did not respect your time?

2 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

I think it's overburdening fetch quests.  When a game thinks it's reasonable to ask the player to collect 20 Boar Skins and chop down 50 trees to make a quiver and a few arrows that's just taking the piss.

Also Metal Gear Solid 2's entire plot.

Or collect 100 butterfly wings but it's different species of butterfly across the gaming world - why would they put someone through that?

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Low quality game features, and gameplay full of glitches that slows down the movement of the characters in the game. 

I agree - it's like they make us the players the actual bug testers instead of the paid ones they have during production.

11 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I agree - it's like they make us the players the actual bug testers instead of the paid ones they have during production.

Lol, we are of course, then they hire others for paid testing job, after we've discovered the bugs and glitches on the game. 

On 10/7/2021 at 7:47 AM, Justin11 said:

Lol, we are of course, then they hire others for paid testing job, after we've discovered the bugs and glitches on the game. 

It's a greedy practice that has creeped into the gaming industry and is now an industry standard unfortunately.

On 10/8/2021 at 3:46 PM, Head_Hunter said:

When the price went further higher than expected, and the game is full of glitches after msnshung to get it. Makes me feel sad, that the developers neglected my happiness simply for their own satisfaction. 

It's all about profit for them - making the game fun for its clients comes last on the scale. They have to appease their shareholders - they don't really care that much about the people that play their games as long as they spend their money.

On 10/8/2021 at 9:42 PM, killamch89 said:

It's a greedy practice that has creeped into the gaming industry and is now an industry standard unfortunately.

Too bad, all the games I've played on earth, in android phones, PCs, consoles they are simply marred with bugs and glitches. You can't get all game that is free from bugs or glitches. 

On 10/10/2021 at 12:36 AM, killamch89 said:

It's all about profit for them - making the game fun for its clients comes last on the scale. They have to appease their shareholders - they don't really care that much about the people that play their games as long as they spend their money.

They simply know other gamers will simply come patronize them dmcos they are big fish in the gaming industry. But to be frank they aren't getting right, they are satisfying theur urge alone and not some gathers urge of bringing quality. 

Its simply wrong to always find what's satisfying to you alone and not for those patronizing you. Because if it continuously happen, the customers will drop back which becomes shortage of customers. That's what some game devs don't know, they think is all about money, but they don't know quality is needed in their game at foremost.