Register Now
StaceyPowers

Could anything make riding a horse in first person not weird?

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Its not ideal with horse back in FPS gaming. I've not experienced games featuring first person kind of horseback ride, may be I'm still new in such kind of features in gaming. 

You haven't played games like Kingdom Come Deliverance or Skyrim so you wouldn't have encountered this.

47 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I know it is realistic in advance video games like skyrim that is purely open world role-playing game. I am yet too playing video gamed that feature horseback FPS. 

Actually, it's one of the few downfalls of games like Skyrim - Horseback riding in first person is extremely weird and clunky.

2 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

The only way is to ride fast and straight. If you turn you get disoriented. 1st person on a horse is for when you want the chaotic approach. 

The issue is that in some games like Kingdom Come Deliverance - first person is the only view available and riding the horse is very jittery even when you're just riding in a straight line.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

Actually, it's one of the few downfalls of games like Skyrim - Horseback riding in first person is extremely weird and clunky.

I am believing you're talking with experience. I've not tried it before on skyrim. I'll give it a try to see how it is, and rate it on my own.