Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you pick what you will play next?

On 10/21/2021 at 11:00 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Recommendations that comes through showing off the video game trailer is the best recommendations for me through the help of the reviewers. 

On the scale of 1 to 10, trailers only don't easily influence my decisions when it comes to buying any game. They push me into looking into more research on the game to be sure it's wort the money. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

On the scale of 1 to 10, trailers only don't easily influence my decisions when it comes to buying any game. They push me into looking into more research on the game to be sure it's wort the money. 

Instead other gamers recommendations grabs my attention than taking what's in the trailer which can be manipulated at times. 

On 10/9/2021 at 12:47 AM, killamch89 said:

Honestly, it's an extremely complicated process - I just flip a coin several times and after countless eliminations, I choose a game. I'm just kidding by the way but it depends on what game interest me and if the reviews are good, then I go play it.

Leaving my decision on the scale of probability with a coin flip for head or tail is something that's always difficult for me to. I'd rather pick based on recommendations. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Leaving my decision on the scale of probability with a coin flip for head or tail is something that's always difficult for me to. I'd rather pick based on recommendations. 

That's what just what most gamblers are used to doing with coin flip for head or tail results. I do it once in a while. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Recommendations is better off too, especially when it comes from the legitimate sources without any form of deformity. 

You hardly get such credible sources now with only trusted few that you can see on YouTube. Like WatchMojo, which I have been making use of their services for years now. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

You hardly get such credible sources now with only trusted few that you can see on YouTube. Like WatchMojo, which I have been making use of their services for years now. 

Maybe I'll go hook up with the WatchMojo channel at YouTube, because the positive reviews is simply great around it, and I'm open to subscribe. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I have started following one of my colleagues recommendation because he's a great gamer and plays times three of what I play. 

xD, that means your friend or colleague and s playing more of the video game than other things in life? For em to play 3× better than you do. 

16 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

xD, that means your friend or colleague and s playing more of the video game than other things in life? For em to play 3× better than you do. 

You never can tell what's the anchor for him. He might have so much other means of getting by in life and probably gaming means a lot to him that it takes more of his time. 

36 minutes ago, Boblee said:

You never can tell what's the anchor for him. He might have so much other means of getting by in life and probably gaming means a lot to him that it takes more of his time. 

I think so, you might be right on your exactions concerning what gaming means to em. Their is more to gaming to others which is unknown to me.