Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you pick what you will play next?

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

What's are the variables or things that makes you pick and fit in the games you play at such in intervals? 

Adventure games takes me longer time to get a hang of, so I need time to adjust with playing it, so weekends is the perfect time for me to do that. 

52 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I enjoy more of the action FPS games than adventure games. That's the one I can read through it's map, and find a route to shoot through and rack up levels. 

I do enjoy both FPS shooting games and adventure games. It's just my timing of it that's different because some time are more suitable for me to play them. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I would've considered such schedule. But looking at my busy offline schedule with business it wouldn't be easy going with such schedule now. I play mostly during weekends, because, I take out Saturdays for proper resting day. 

That's a good way to play as well in my opinion. I believe that just about most gamers play in the same way. 

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

When it comes to action games, I love PFS more often, and it's more popular too. It's game-play are realistic, makes me experience RL actions via VR world. 

It's only the accuracy of shooting in FPS games that I like about them but when it does comes to 3rd person shooting made where you get to feeling the full character playing, it improves the overall immersion of the game. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

I do enjoy both FPS shooting games and adventure games. It's just my timing of it that's different because some time are more suitable for me to play them. 

Even though my timing is ridiculous at times, I enjoy FPS action games more than any other action shooting games. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's only the accuracy of shooting in FPS games that I like about them but when it does comes to 3rd person shooting made where you get to feeling the full character playing, it improves the overall immersion of the game. 

This is exactly why I love games with 3rd person shooting mode. You get to feel the games graphics more in 3rd person for me. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

When you use the pointer you'll definitely aim your shooting acurately in FPS action games. I love shooting games more, because the sound of gun in the game is the beauty of the game. 

On 11/1/2021 at 10:02 PM, Head_Hunter said:

When you use the pointer you'll definitely aim your shooting acurately in FPS action games. I love shooting games more, because the sound of gun in the game is the beauty of the game. 

Most PC gamers find it very easy to play with their mouse. Although you can also get a controller that can be used on PC. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I was traveling this weekend and heard a group of guys discussing playing Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee and I picked interest in it. I'm getting it on as soon as possible. 

This is definitely an odd way to pick any game to play. It's more like leaving everything to probability and luck which might go well or wrong. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

This is definitely an odd way to pick any game to play. It's more like leaving everything to probability and luck which might go well or wrong. 

Yeah, it was indeed odd to eavesdrop on their conversation to pick out the game.

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it was indeed odd to eavesdrop on their conversation to pick out the game.

Yeah, some people would feel like their privacy was breached if they get to find out that you're eavesdropping on them.