Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you pick what you will play next?

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have started following one of my colleagues recommendation because he's a great gamer and plays times three of what I play. 

That's great to hear from you. What kind of games do you really like? I guess that will coinside with your friend, after all you both like same type of games. Normally I prefer for action and adventure kind of games like Tomb raider and splinter cell.

13 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

That's great to hear from you. What kind of games do you really like? I guess that will coinside with your friend, after all you both like same type of games. Normally I prefer for action and adventure kind of games like Tomb raider and splinter cell.

I love survival adventure games a lot, then I also love racing games as well. Tomb Raider is a great option as well. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

I think so, you might be right on your exactions concerning what gaming means to em. Their is more to gaming to others which is unknown to me. 

Yeah, I simply have high respect for him because he's a great guy. He's actually purchased a few games for me. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, I simply have high respect for him because he's a great guy. He's actually purchased a few games for me. 

It seems he got cash to spend extra right? 

It's nice to have a friend that love video games as much as you do, and also care for you by buying you a copy of your own favourite game. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It seems he got cash to spend extra right? 

It's nice to have a friend that love video games as much as you do, and also care for you by buying you a copy of your own favourite game. 

I have reasons to believe that he's that extra rich and not from our work pay but other means that he didn't disclose to me. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have reasons to believe that he's that extra rich and not from our work pay but other means that he didn't disclose to me. 

Some friends like's to keep some things secrete from their fellow, they believed if they expose it, they might experience weird luck later. But at times it's simply greed, so the other wouldn't enjoy what they are enjoying. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

There are times when I make my game playing selections on a random note. I would just scroll through the game like spinning a well and play the one that comes up. 

There will always be the possibility of picking out something so weird from your backlog if you pick at random unless you don't buy weird games too. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

For one that has many installation or purchase of video game it will simply be tug of war to pick out the best option to play especially when majority is his or her favourite. 

If you have a schedule on how to play your games, it makes choosing what to play next very easy for you. Take for instance, adventure games during the mid week and shooting games during the weekend and so on. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

I like to play adventure games during the weekends and horror games mostly at night during the mid week and also winter seasons. My shooting games are mainly played during the summer. 

What's are the variables or things that makes you pick and fit in the games you play at such in intervals? 

On 10/30/2021 at 10:19 AM, Boblee said:

If you have a schedule on how to play your games, it makes choosing what to play next very easy for you. Take for instance, adventure games during the mid week and shooting games during the weekend and so on. 

I would've considered such schedule. But looking at my busy offline schedule with business it wouldn't be easy going with such schedule now. I play mostly during weekends, because, I take out Saturdays for proper resting day.