Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games or types of games you’ve abandoned and want to get back to

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The fine-boys simply wants to be at the centre of attraction, and gain recommendations for spending more around video games, simply for bragging rights. 

It's fan boys I presume you wanted to type. The are a very big problem for everyone in the gaming industry except the company's game they are fanning. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's been so long since I have played any of the game Pac-Man series. I think that it's high time I purchased the Pac-Man 99 and give it a try. 

It's one odd game that a lot of gamers still fancy playing till this very day. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's one odd game that a lot of gamers still fancy playing till this very day. 

For the series to still be on for over 40 years now and now on Pac-Man 99 shows how much gamers are committed to playing it. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

For the series to still be on for over 40 years now and now on Pac-Man 99 shows how much gamers are committed to playing it. 

Seriously, the game Pac-Man have found a way to retain its uniqueness which has kept their fans glued to it for 40 years. 

On 12/14/2021 at 7:17 PM, Boblee said:

It's fan boys I presume you wanted to type. The are a very big problem for everyone in the gaming industry except the company's game they are fanning. 

Yeah, all the same fine-boys or fan boys of a particular video game genre. They simply love everything concerning the genre when if it's disastrous they'll still buy. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, all the same fine-boys or fan boys of a particular video game genre. They simply love everything concerning the genre when if it's disastrous they'll still buy. 

Fine boys... Really? You're still going to be maintaining that concept eeh?

tenor.gif

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

Fine boys... Really? You're still going to be maintaining that concept eeh?

tenor.gif

Very funny indeed, the man looks serious keeping his face so funny, but at the end he's unserious xD 😂 you're. I know, my comment brought down this emoji here. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

I can't stop laughing looking at that facial expression. It looks hilarious and he's feeling like are you being serious. 

Seriously, that was exactly how I felt reading that his comment we he still maintained the same disposition towards the concept that we are talking about.

30 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, that was exactly how I felt reading that his comment we he still maintained the same disposition towards the concept that we are talking about.

The meme says a lot of how he really felt. It's nice to have humor added to the mix once in a while.