Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games or types of games you’ve abandoned and want to get back to

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, to allow the bugs to get to that number is a letdown in a very bad way because a lot of negative reviews would be written on the game. 

It's a complete let down for the game company to release a total buggy game without test running it, by offering the task to testers to test it and check for it's originality which gamers want. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

It's a complete let down for the game company to release a total buggy game without test running it, by offering the task to testers to test it and check for it's originality which gamers want. 

I'm very sure that they do test run their games before the official release but how they manage to allow the bugs in it still confuses me. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I'm very sure that they do test run their games before the official release but how they manage to allow the bugs in it still confuses me. 

Maybe after the testers reviewed it to them, they simply see it as stressful to go back to what they've finished already to work on. Maybe such made them to just throw the game up for public experience. But such is bizarre in my own opinion, because they are making alot from video sales, they should've offered enough too, to protect their wonderful name and the games they produced earlier. 

49 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Maybe after the testers reviewed it to them, they simply see it as stressful to go back to what they've finished already to work on. Maybe such made them to just throw the game up for public experience. But such is bizarre in my own opinion, because they are making alot from video sales, they should've offered enough too, to protect their wonderful name and the games they produced earlier. 

Seriously, this could be a lot of variables that might result in that happening but I believe that if they wanted to have them fixed before launch, it's very easy. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, this could be a lot of variables that might result in that happening but I believe that if they wanted to have them fixed before launch, it's very easy. 

It's very easy for them to fixed but they never wanted because they know what they are making even with the game undone. They know fine-boys will definitely patronize them no matter how poor the game is. 

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

They are making money even when the game is made halfway, filled with unwanted glitches/bugs. It will definitely take long time to see this unpleasant things around gaming going off. Unless the gamers marsh out for mass protest. 

Which video game are you referring to here? There are literally so many games filled with bugs!!! 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's very easy for them to fixed but they never wanted because they know what they are making even with the game undone. They know fine-boys will definitely patronize them no matter how poor the game is. 

The games are actually made for those fans boys and it's why it keeps selling the way they have been selling lately. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Which video game are you referring to here? There are literally so many games filled with bugs!!! 

I am talking about general games, the ones affected mostly by bugs. It's simply getting out of hand, I am planning to retire from EA FIFA series of the issues of bugs/glitches gets getting worst via next editions. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

The games are actually made for those fans boys and it's why it keeps selling the way they have been selling lately. 

These games fan boys are the real reason why game companies have slacked so much in what they offer us to play today. 

On 12/12/2021 at 10:25 AM, Boblee said:

These games fan boys are the real reason why game companies have slacked so much in what they offer us to play today. 

They are the real pain in the ass for all of us. The way they defend these companies and their games because they fan them makes you think they are bribed. 

On 12/11/2021 at 9:26 PM, Heatman said:

The fine-boys simply wants to be at the centre of attraction, and gain recommendations for spending more around video games, simply for bragging rights.