Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games or types of games you’ve abandoned and want to get back to

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos is a game that I wish I could have liked to get back to but I really needed it on Playstation but it's not. 

I actually thought that the game Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos was available on PlayStation consoles especially Playstation 4 but the otherwise is the case. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I actually thought that the game Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos was available on PlayStation consoles especially Playstation 4 but the otherwise is the case. 

No, not at all, it's not available on Playstation from the looks of it. I think it's only on Microsoft Windows, macOS, Classic Mac OS. 

On 1/5/2022 at 8:16 AM, Heatman said:

No, not at all, it's not available on Playstation from the looks of it. I think it's only on Microsoft Windows, macOS, Classic Mac OS. 

Yeah, I have already checked it on Playstation 4 to see if it's actually available but it's not. So, I guess I have to move on from the game. 

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Some games are simply made for some gaming device. I see some games being made to play on Xbox series, abd some are made to play on PC versions. But is hard to get the games that are made to run only on play station series. 

Once it's a new game, it's most likely going to be hard to have the games available on PS2 or PS3. The systems can't carry the new games at all. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The new games are simply made to run smoothly on frostbite engines and higher video game console engines, way off from lower console versions. 

It's why the level of graphics upgrade seen in video games today are very robust since the use of FMV is halted now. 

On 1/7/2022 at 10:00 PM, Justin11 said:

The new games are simply made to run smoothly on frostbite engines and higher video game console engines, way off from lower console versions. 

It's why new games gets better and better in terms of graphics with how realistic it is now. The gaming machines are increasingly indescribable. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's why new games gets better and better in terms of graphics with how realistic it is now. The gaming machines are increasingly indescribable. 

You're simply right, new games are made to have quality graphics. Because, the world is moving forward and image resolutions have improved unlike in the dark ages when black and white background was rampant, now we have more colorful background. 

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You're simply right, new games are made to have quality graphics. Because, the world is moving forward and image resolutions have improved unlike in the dark ages when black and white background was rampant, now we have more colorful background. 

Yeah, eventually everything about video games is going to highlighted that it's going to be too realistic to the point where it can't be differentiated with real life. 

34 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, eventually everything about video games is going to highlighted that it's going to be too realistic to the point where it can't be differentiated with real life. 

That's when VR will come into video game and add super quality to video games, and every gamer gonna like it then. I am anticipating such kind of period. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's when VR will come into video game and add super quality to video games, and every gamer gonna like it then. I am anticipating such kind of period. 

It's actually why gaming companies have dropped so many techs with which they used to produce games in the past like FMV. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's actually why gaming companies have dropped so many techs with which they used to produce games in the past like FMV. 

It's why we have Playstation 5 today and some other new generation consoles in Xbox and the rest. What's used 20 years ago can't be applicable now.