Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is the longest time you haven’t been able to install any new games because of storage limitations?

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

This should be on your PC I guess? It's the only platform that allows you to build it to your taste in a way it wouldn't lack anything. 

Indeed. You can add 2TB or even more in consoles, just check if it support that max amount of space. Or just have it stalled to the cloud. Even with my 6TB drives  - Still not enought LOL

On 10/27/2021 at 12:49 AM, Head_Hunter said:

If any one found out that his or her internal console storage is full, it will be better to uninstall the unplayable games to create space for other meaningful options. Or consider buying external storage drive. 

Some games keeps updating on their own which takes up the availability of more storage space. It's part of the reason why some people upgrade their consoles. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some games keeps updating on their own which takes up the availability of more storage space. It's part of the reason why some people upgrade their consoles. 

Yes, because you can't keep up with everyday low internal memory storage. You'll simply grow frustrated and upgrading to a higher console with large internal storage space. 

On 10/21/2021 at 10:08 PM, killamch89 said:

Hasn't happened to me in almost a decade. I always make sure to have more than enough space so as to futureproof my devices. The only game I dread is COD just because of how much space every update takes up.

The new games that are coming out now are very high in the sizes and it will be a very serious challenge for some gamers like me that's got big backlog. 

On 10/28/2021 at 3:18 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, because you can't keep up with everyday low internal memory storage. You'll simply grow frustrated and upgrading to a higher console with large internal storage space. 

And having a massive games backlog won't make things easier for you. Upgrading to a new console most likely PS5 or going to PC full time might solve the problem. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

And having a massive games backlog won't make things easier for you. Upgrading to a new console most likely PS5 or going to PC full time might solve the problem. 

Sure, upgrading to a higher console like PS5 console or simply buying windows 11 PC with 12GB RAM, 1TRB internal storage drive, will solve it all. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's why most gamers are looking at getting new consoles that would offer more storage capacity to enable them get more games they would need. 

44 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I am spending more time without installing much of the games due to my console limitation, not compatible with most of the new generation video games. 

It's really a frustrating thing that happens with most old consoles that have lesser storage space. Hopefully, you will upgrade your playing device. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's really a frustrating thing that happens with most old consoles that have lesser storage space. Hopefully, you will upgrade your playing device. 

I'm simply on the eve of upgrading it to a Windows 10 gaming PC, I saw online. I believe it will bring improved game-play better than PS3 console gameplay. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I'm simply on the eve of upgrading it to a Windows 10 gaming PC, I saw online. I believe it will bring improved game-play better than PS3 console gameplay. 

I would advise you to read up reviews of others who's already upgraded their own to know how it works for them. 

54 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I would advise you to read up reviews of others who's already upgraded their own to know how it works for them. 

You're simply right dearie, I'll simply seek for such information to get the right update via the game features and quality to know if it worth it.