Register Now
Justin11

Video game you can't get your mind off at the moment?

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

lol, they have set out enough money making ways around the game, that's why they'll never lose out of from the game. Rockstar isn't even planning any time soon for GTA 6. 

Personally, I'm not expecting to get GTA 6 now because I haven't actually gotten enough of playing the GTA 5 even up till date. 

On 12/25/2021 at 11:08 PM, Heatman said:

Personally, I'm not expecting to get GTA 6 now because I haven't actually gotten enough of playing the GTA 5 even up till date. 

It would be aimless trying to be expecting Rockstar to release GTA 6 because it doesn't sound or look market realistic. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

It would be aimless trying to be expecting Rockstar to release GTA 6 because it doesn't sound or look market realistic. 

Seriously, they - Rockstar have no single good reason to rush the making and release of GTA 6 and it would be stupid of them to make it now. 

On 12/26/2021 at 1:29 AM, Justin11 said:

Then it's best you focus on GTA 5 bro, and finish it up before you e en think about the game that isn't even in the mind of rockstar anytime soon to develop. 

It's actually been my playing pattern with the GTA series for the past year now and I'm not getting any pressure from how I play. 

On 12/26/2021 at 1:29 AM, Justin11 said:

Then it's best you focus on GTA 5 bro, and finish it up before you e en think about the game that isn't even in the mind of rockstar anytime soon to develop. 

Just like how I have been playing my Top Eleven Football Manager for years now. Although, it's not a game that you can ever finish. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Just like how I have been playing my Top Eleven Football Manager for years now. Although, it's not a game that you can ever finish. 

Wow, you have just reminded me about the game all over again. I actually forgot about it for a while now. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

You can't finish soccer, I got that. It's season are simply indefinite one. You'll play until you get bored of playing it. Either replacing it with the newer version or simply abandoning it totally. 

11 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

You can't finish soccer, I got that. It's season are simply indefinite one. You'll play until you get bored of playing it. Either replacing it with the newer version or simply abandoning it totally. 

Exactly, it's been like that for four years now and there was a gamer who's been playing the same set of game for 11 years now. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, it's been like that for four years now and there was a gamer who's been playing the same set of game for 11 years now. 

If was how it used to be for me with the level of attention and commitment I had for FIFA games over the years but now it's all gone up in smoke. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

If was how it used to be for me with the level of attention and commitment I had for FIFA games over the years but now it's all gone up in smoke. 

Losing the flair you have in any particular game is frustrating especially when it's a game that you used to love very much. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Very much possible, that's why everyone got choice bro. I can play a single game for a very long time, but not up to 11 years without upgrading it. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Very much possible, that's why everyone got choice bro. I can play a single game for a very long time, but not up to 11 years without upgrading it. 

I have been thinking about getting more time with playing Ghost of Tsushima and Call of Duty Modern Warfare. I might pick them up all over again. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have been thinking about getting more time with playing Ghost of Tsushima and Call of Duty Modern Warfare. I might pick them up all over again. 

They are both good games to get into whenever you want to. Ghost of Tsushima is among my all time favorites.