Register Now
Justin11

Video game you can't get your mind off at the moment?

No one should control you on what to play, you got your choice. I make decisions on my own, not even my friends suggest me what kind of games I should play, and force me to buy it, No. I am the one that have the final decision which is okay. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

It is actually why I don't really like it when some people try to decide and determine what games other people play when they don't really have the obligation to do so.

Gaming choice is something that's personal and it's the only way one would be satisfied with whatever they play because they get to decide that.

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Gaming choice is something that's personal and it's the only way one would be satisfied with whatever they play because they get to decide that.

It is actually why when it comes to giving gaming recommendation I give it in such a way that I'm going to make it optional for you to decide what you want to play based on what I explain to you.

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Being committed to a particular video game is something that is very special to some gamers because that game really means a lot to them and I always carry it around in your mind all the time.

It is found in almost all gamers, you must be attached to a favourite video game which you play often than others. Such I do with FIFA game series, and second to GTA series. 

On 12/10/2021 at 11:35 AM, Heatman said:

Any kind of video games that I am actually playing right now shows that it's a game that I can't really get off my mind because it always has my attention.

That's cool. So, which video game are you playing now that got your mind at the moment dear friend? 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It is found in almost all gamers, you must be attached to a favourite video game which you play often than others. Such I do with FIFA game series, and second to GTA series. 

It doesn't really matter the game in question because we are all entitled to favor a particular game and be well committed to it than others. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

It doesn't really matter the game in question because we are all entitled to favor a particular game and be well committed to it than others. 

I got you, it doesn't matter the kind of video game we go into, provided that we are in love with it. What really matters is our satisfaction and nothing more. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have played San Andreas version of GTA so many times but it's still a game that means a lot to me especially from my teenage experience. 

Some games have a kind of nostalgia feeling for us because of the impact it had on us when we played it out. There are so many games that makes me feel that way. 

On 12/12/2021 at 9:34 AM, Boblee said:

Some games have a kind of nostalgia feeling for us because of the impact it had on us when we played it out. There are so many games that makes me feel that way. 

It's just like this game - The Punisher, it's something that's been on for me till date even when it's on my SEGA that I played it. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's just like this game - The Punisher, it's something that's been on for me till date even when it's on my SEGA that I played it. 

I really enjoyed playing this game as well with my junior brother who was my playing buddy back then. We really had a great time playing together.