Register Now
Justin11

Video game you can't get your mind off at the moment?

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

I still have Ghost of Tsushima, Dark souls II, but the time is not by my side to enjoy their game-play. I'll do that when I find better time to combine the games in my backlog. 

Have you downloaded Ghost of Tsushima Legends as well? You know it's free to download since you already have the main game? 

45 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Have you downloaded Ghost of Tsushima Legends as well? You know it's free to download since you already have the main game? 

You once said it, thanks for the reminder. I never did the upgrade by downloading the legendary version. I never knew I got the gene still, it was recently when I screwed down my backlog I discovered it was there. I'll go for the legend edition soon. 

On 12/30/2021 at 9:58 AM, Boblee said:

I have been thinking about getting more time with playing Ghost of Tsushima and Call of Duty Modern Warfare. I might pick them up all over again. 

You can pick it up where you stopped and play from there on. At the moment, I am playing some games which I've abandoned for some time now notably FIFA 19. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You can pick it up where you stopped and play from there on. At the moment, I am playing some games which I've abandoned for some time now notably FIFA 19. 

You have dropped playing FIFA 19? Eventually, I believe that more gamers are going to drop this damn game. 

50 minutes ago, Boblee said:

You have dropped playing FIFA 19? Eventually, I believe that more gamers are going to drop this damn game. 

He's actually joining your line a little by little and before he knew what hits him, he'd rule off or rule out playing FIFA games. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

He's actually joining your line a little by little and before he knew what hits him, he'd rule off or rule out playing FIFA games. 

The sooner he stops playing FIFA games, the better for him in my opinion. The franchise has been poor in my eyes for a while. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

The sooner he stops playing FIFA games, the better for him in my opinion. The franchise has been poor in my eyes for a while. 

He may end up stopping playing FIFA games but I'm definitely not sure if he'd ever stop playing Motorcycle games because it's his favorite. 

I never conceded they FIFA serries isn't poorly built, recently they aren't up to the standard many craved for. But if you've been following soccer a long while, you wouldn't stop playing the game. It isn't all that awful, it has bugs just ass others like battlefield, GTA trilogy has. 

Right now, I can't get my mind off of Cards against humanity. I played with some friends recently and we had a blast from start to finish. I'm hoping to host another game this weekend and see where it goes. 

Other than that, I'm going to jump back into RDR2 soon here, and I know I'm going to get hooked on it again. 😄 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Red Dead Redemption 2 still hit a very strong part in me till today. It does have it pitfalls but it totally rocks for me. 

How about Skyrim or The Last of Us II? I believe that they are equally good games that can impress on gamers. 

On 1/3/2022 at 11:06 AM, Boblee said:

I never dropped it, I recently installed it, which I enjoyed mostly with my friends during the recently passed December eve.

Just now, Justin11 said:

I never dropped it, I recently installed it, which I enjoyed mostly with my friends during the recently passed December eve.

Good luck with playing my friend. You already know that it's no longer my thing anymore when it comes to FIFA games.