Register Now
Justin11

Video game you can't get your mind off at the moment?

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never really know Final Fantasy 7 video game, now has a remake @Heatman told me about it, I'm simply happy about the game being remastered. That's exactly what gamers are actually looking for.  

If you haven't purchased the Final Fantasy 7 Remake, you're definitely missing out on a great deal of fun that it comes with. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never really know Final Fantasy 7 video game, now has a remake @Heatman told me about it, I'm simply happy about the game being remastered. That's exactly what gamers are actually looking for.  

Man what do you mean you havent heard of any Final fantasy game ? You need to play at least one my friend I recommend one of the snes or gba ports

31902152.jpg

Edited by kingpotato

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Seriously, I'm being more disappointed mate, although I'm not going to dictate the games you should and shouldn't play but FF7 Remake should have been there. 

On 12/14/2021 at 10:53 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously, I'm being more disappointed mate, although I'm not going to dictate the games you should and shouldn't play but FF7 Remake should have been there. 

You wanted to include the game FF7 from the list of avoidable games? Hmm, I really don't know if it's possible to abandon the remake. 

On 12/14/2021 at 10:53 PM, Heatman said:

The most important thing now is that he's been well informed about the game that needs to be played once you're into RPGs kind of games. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

The most important thing now is that he's been well informed about the game that needs to be played once you're into RPGs kind of games. 

It's a complete video game that I haven't seen any gamer who's not loved and enjoyed playing ever since its release. 

On 12/17/2021 at 11:51 AM, Heatman said:

It's a complete video game that I haven't seen any gamer who's not loved and enjoyed playing ever since its release. 

It was very shocking that he's yet to play the game and I think I have talked-about the game on multiple threads already. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

It was very shocking that he's yet to play the game and I think I have talked-about the game on multiple threads already. 

It's very much possible for one to miss something in the community. We have thousands of content here, so it's something that can happen easily. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have been thinking up on how the game Elden Ring is going to be when it's released. I can't seem to stop thinking about it till date. 

2022 is already around the corner, so you don't have to think about it too much. When exactly is the game supposed to be released? 

10 hours ago, o-o said:

Since 21th August 2012, I can't get CSGO off my mind. Not even a single day, even if I'm having a big break from playing it due to work or anything else!

I was thinking soccer is your favourite here, because of how your username appears 0-0, which is a symbol of soccer scores xD 😂😂. How does the game CSGO looks like?