Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you get fatigued by some types of games faster than others?

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Rockstar did apologized for what they let happened to GTA trilogy with its production but it's cost them the trust gamers have in them. 

It caused them already, that game is a failure. But nevertheless, they tried on their own to show enough concern and pleaded guilty for what they got wrong, that's an encouraging one. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It caused them already, that game is a failure. But nevertheless, they tried on their own to show enough concern and pleaded guilty for what they got wrong, that's an encouraging one. 

If they are not very careful, it's definitely going to affect their sales of the upcoming GTA 6 once it's released, unless it came out perfect. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

If they are not very careful, it's definitely going to affect their sales of the upcoming GTA 6 once it's released, unless it came out perfect. 

If it's for that one happening, that's a sure thing because a good number of gamers have already been thrown off. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

If it's for that one happening, that's a sure thing because a good number of gamers have already been thrown off. 

Yeah, that's true because when you hear some gamers frustration with the GTA trilogy, you will know that they are all pissed. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's true because when you hear some gamers frustration with the GTA trilogy, you will know that they are all pissed. 

Seriously, having to spend $60 on the trash game is one big regret for most gamers. It's not worth the price!! 

On 1/7/2022 at 3:07 PM, Boblee said:

There are so many gamers who have completed the game GTA 5. Lots of its full gameplay is available on YouTube. 

This one is the first edition of the vice city series of GTA. It's been a while I played, it's a tremendous one back one for me. The trailer here reminded me about it's quality. 

On 1/12/2022 at 7:50 PM, Heatman said:

Yes of course, because it is hard to build than to destroy. Destruction can come one time, and rockstar is heading to that lane if they don't improve. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes of course, because it is hard to build than to destroy. Destruction can come one time, and rockstar is heading to that lane if they don't improve. 

They are definitely going to pay the price when they keep making games that cost them their fans loyalty along the line. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I actually look forward to seeing how things goes with them based on their upcoming games and remakes as well. 

On 1/14/2022 at 9:33 AM, Boblee said:

I actually look forward to seeing how things goes with them based on their upcoming games and remakes as well. 

Let's cross our hands and see how it goes for the company in the new future. I am hoping it doesn't turn out bad for them. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Let's cross our hands and see how it goes for the company in the new future. I am hoping it doesn't turn out bad for them. 

Personally, I feel like most of these gaming companies are all destined to end up the same way because they all look to be following the same pattern. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Well, if they repeat the kind of thing that they did with their GTA trilogy, things are definitely going to get a lot more ugly for them. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, if they repeat the kind of thing that they did with their GTA trilogy, things are definitely going to get a lot more ugly for them. 

Very ugly for them, they'll simply become the next EA company, that has seen their stock decrease due to their poor run of FIFA series. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

There will be a very slim chance of them repeating the same mistakes that they did with the GTA trilogy immediately being that it's just too soon. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

There will be a very slim chance of them repeating the same mistakes that they did with the GTA trilogy immediately being that it's just too soon. 

Normally, they have a face to save now after what happened with GTA trilogy, otherwise they could easily shock you with the next rubbish they are going to do.