Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you get fatigued by some types of games faster than others?

24 minutes ago, Heatman said:

GTA is definitely a good game especially with the way Rockstar have set up the game for a while now. I'm still going head to head with GTA 5.

That's impressive to go head to head with GTA edition 5. I love the GTA 5, the first time I played it at the game villa, I was very thrilled for it. 

30 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's impressive to go head to head with GTA edition 5. I love the GTA 5, the first time I played it at the game villa, I was very thrilled for it. 

A friend of mine already completed playing GTA 5 and was really frustrated with what they did with GTA trilogy. 

14 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's interesting to hear that a gamer completed GTA V, when I am simply halfway through the game. I am looking forward to speed up with GTA V, to see if I can complete it in the next two months. 

There are so many gamers who have completed the game GTA 5. Lots of its full gameplay is available on YouTube. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

A friend of mine already completed playing GTA 5 and was really frustrated with what they did with GTA trilogy. 

Kudos to your friend for completing the GTA 5 game. I am yet to play GTA V whereas someone have completed the game already. 

On 1/7/2022 at 8:47 PM, Justin11 said:

Kudos to your friend for completing the GTA 5 game. I am yet to play GTA V whereas someone have completed the game already. 

I know that you have most likely completed playing GTA Vice City right? 

On 1/6/2022 at 11:11 PM, Boblee said:

Wow, he's quite fast with his playing of GTA 5 in my opinion. Most of my friends are still yet to have the game completed. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I know that you have most likely completed playing GTA Vice City right? 

I completely the GTA vice city I and II, I didn't finish the edition III of the vice city. I am yet to play GTA 5 full-time. I'll do that sooner when I launch a brand new quality gaming device. 

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I completely the GTA vice city I and II, I didn't finish the edition III of the vice city. I am yet to play GTA 5 full-time. I'll do that sooner when I launch a brand new quality gaming device. 

You can't play all of them at the same time, so you have to draw up a plan for your playing schedule if you have already purchased all of the games. 

42 minutes ago, Heatman said:

You can't play all of them at the same time, so you have to draw up a plan for your playing schedule if you have already purchased all of the games. 

The GTA 1 and 2 I played was in the past. So, I am talking about the present which is to get going with GTA 5. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The GTA 1 and 2 I played was in the past. So, I am talking about the present which is to get going with GTA 5. 

A friend of mine jumped off into playing GTA trilogy without playing other series and it ruined his flair for the game. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

A friend of mine jumped off into playing GTA trilogy without playing other series and it ruined his flair for the game. 

Why in the world would he make such decisions about playing GTA series in that way? Although, no one is against doing that, but it's not cool in most cases. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

I believe your friend saw the errors in the trilogy edition of GTA, knowing it's a kick on the ass for em, GTA 5 is the real deal. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I believe your friend saw the errors in the trilogy edition of GTA, knowing it's a kick on the ass for em, GTA 5 is the real deal. 

Rockstar did apologized for what they let happened to GTA trilogy with its production but it's cost them the trust gamers have in them. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Rockstar did apologized for what they let happened to GTA trilogy with its production but it's cost them the trust gamers have in them. 

If they don't do something very well notching with their new upcoming GTA 6, they will most certainly lose a lot of their games fans.