Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you get fatigued by some types of games faster than others?

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Sure buddy. I wouldn't go for video games I don't have personal admiration for, I go for games I love to play and have fun to avoid being bored and feeling fatigue. 

As far as I'm concerned this is actually the very best way for you long to get entrapped into a video game that you can really appreciate after playing it which means you just wasted your money in purchasing the game.

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

This is actually why I don't really play video games just for the sake of playing both finding time to get exactly what I like to play and play it in order for me to be satisfied.

That's how gaming should go, play and get satisfied and not playing to push further to finish up a game level and undermining the nature of an excellent gaming. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

That's how gaming should go, play and get satisfied and not playing to push further to finish up a game level and undermining the nature of an excellent gaming. 

Yeah, it's how I have been playing my games for years now and no one is ever going to make me believe otherwise that it's the best way to play. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's how I have been playing my games for years now and no one is ever going to make me believe otherwise that it's the best way to play. 

I know you're a completionist when it comes to video games. I am not a completionist, I don't chase a landmark via video games, I simply create fun playing it. 

6 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I know you're a completionist when it comes to video games. I am not a completionist, I don't chase a landmark via video games, I simply create fun playing it. 

Seriously, with playing that way, nothing would seem to bother you too much about the game that you are playing with no stress. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, with playing that way, nothing would seem to bother you too much about the game that you are playing with no stress. 

Yeah, I don't have to stress myself over a game I am not paid for. I am a core gamer too, I don't play to satisfy being a completionist, rather play to keep myself happy. 

On 12/6/2021 at 3:25 AM, Boblee said:

It's actually why I always make use of tutorials for such games because it makes it a little more easier for me to understand those menu. 

That's fair. Tutorials are a big help if you're stuck or playing a complex game. I don't use them as much as I probably should. But I never feel like they're needed all the time. 

But yeah, for the menus, I think I will try to utilize the tutorials more often. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

As far as I'm concerned this is actually the very best way for you long to get entrapped into a video game that you can really appreciate after playing it which means you just wasted your money in purchasing the game.

The fun is the beauty, when it's no longer funny and entertaining to me, it becomes waste of resources for me. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

The fun is the beauty, when it's no longer funny and entertaining to me, it becomes waste of resources for me. 

Exactly, there are more games out there which can offer you a big sense of accomplishment then doing a boring thing over and over again. 

18 hours ago, Kane99 said:

That's fair. Tutorials are a big help if you're stuck or playing a complex game. I don't use them as much as I probably should. But I never feel like they're needed all the time. 

But yeah, for the menus, I think I will try to utilize the tutorials more often. 

Exactly, it's why I get to rely on them especially when it's dire that call to it for guide because it's the next best possible tip on how to get a pass. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, there are more games out there which can offer you a big sense of accomplishment then doing a boring thing over and over again. 

You're right, I am not in for games that will run my time down, without offering something I need, because getting stuck wouldn't offer me full optimism due to repetition of same thing over and over. 

On 12/11/2021 at 4:34 AM, Kane99 said:

They always serves as a big way out when it comes to what that are capable of doing for new gamers in games that prove to very stubborn. 

On 12/12/2021 at 3:38 AM, Head_Hunter said:

You're right, I am not in for games that will run my time down, without offering something I need, because getting stuck wouldn't offer me full optimism due to repetition of same thing over and over. 

The repetition of same thing over and over again in video games is something that really annoys me so much especially in games that lack content depth.