Register Now
StaceyPowers

List the most important games from your childhood/teen years

17 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Netflix is always good in when it comes to streaming and I actually have their subscription because I can really do without them as well as I play my video games.

If you love watching movies, and other interesting video contents, then Netflix is for you, they got hosts of intriguing things to offer to their viewers. I am not much of a viewer that's why I'm not active around Netflix, I love playing video games more and engaging in video game discussion hubs. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

As much as I enjoyed playing Mario games when I was still a teenager I also enjoyed playing Donkey Kong as well which is a very fantastic game that I believe that some newbies to video games actually play today.

I can't really remember the last time I played Donkey Kong. It's quite a decent game back then which was challenging for me back then. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

I can't really remember the last time I played Donkey Kong. It's quite a decent game back then which was challenging for me back then. 

It's actually a very old game now if you ask me and it's not surprising that most gamers aren't playing the game at the moment. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's actually a very old game now if you ask me and it's not surprising that most gamers aren't playing the game at the moment. 

It is actually the same thing with most of the games that we are introduced to the game industry 20 years ago and you can't really expect a lot of people actually be playing it right now when there are so many new games to play with.

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The last 20 years video games are simply retro game, we are simply looking forward to games made recently, which are improved video games with quality graphics and mechanics. 

There are so many gamers who are still into retro games and they are very proud of it as it's what ticks for them. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

There are so many gamers who are still into retro games and they are very proud of it as it's what ticks for them. 

I understand what you just said about some gamers loving the retro games more than the current new gen video games. For me, I love the new franchise video games than the retro types. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

I understand what you just said about some gamers loving the retro games more than the current new gen video games. For me, I love the new franchise video games than the retro types. 

It's only the ones that are available on my SEGA Genesis and Saturn back then that I really still have a big thing for. 

17 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's only the ones that are available on my SEGA Genesis and Saturn back then that I really still have a big thing for. 

Okay, you can still get them back if you truly wants the retro games of your Sega Genesis console. Their are many stores that deals with retro games for various consoles. 

37 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Okay, you can still get them back if you truly wants the retro games of your Sega Genesis console. Their are many stores that deals with retro games for various consoles. 

I'm not sure if it's possible to that now but I think there is a friend of mine who still owns a Sega console. I would check him up and find out. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm not sure if it's possible to that now but I think there is a friend of mine who still owns a Sega console. I would check him up and find out. 

I still have my own Sega Saturn console and when I checked it out last 2 years ago, it was still working like a new baby. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I still have my own Sega Saturn console and when I checked it out last 2 years ago, it was still working like a new baby. 

Two years and it's off is a long time to keep a console without playing it considering when you bought it as well. 

On 11/24/2021 at 11:45 PM, Boblee said:

Check em out, maybe your friend can have those games which is on your mind to have and play again. You might even find alternative ones from em too. 

On 11/26/2021 at 12:11 AM, Justin11 said:

Check em out, maybe your friend can have those games which is on your mind to have and play again. You might even find alternative ones from em too. 

Gauntlet is one of the old games that I played when I was a kid and it was on my gameboy that I played it so much I don't really know if you have come across the game?