Register Now
StaceyPowers

List the most important games from your childhood/teen years

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Gauntlet is one of the old games that I played when I was a kid and it was on my gameboy that I played it so much I don't really know if you have come across the game?

This is actually my very first time of hearing about this game called Gauntlet. What's the gameplay like? I'm very sure that it's quite an old game. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Gauntlet is one of the old games that I played when I was a kid and it was on my gameboy that I played it so much I don't really know if you have come across the game?

The name is very unknown to me, I'm hearing the name for the first time here as you shared it. Is the game an FPS kind of video game?  

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The name is very unknown to me, I'm hearing the name for the first time here as you shared it. Is the game an FPS kind of video game?  

That's what the gameplay is like. It's an old Arcade system game. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's what the gameplay is like. It's an old Arcade system game. 

I remembered the game so we'll, I played it via Gameboy gaming device when I was a child, it made sense back then. The old arcade game still impressed me as watched from the trailer. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I remembered the game so we'll, I played it via Gameboy gaming device when I was a child, it made sense back then. The old arcade game still impressed me as watched from the trailer. 

I'm not really sure if most or even any one would be open to playing such games now because they have all faded away. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I'm not really sure if most or even any one would be open to playing such games now because they have all faded away. 

Why would anyone still be open to play such a game? There is no fun in playing such a game now as far as I'm concerned. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

Why would anyone still be open to play such a game? There is no fun in playing such a game now as far as I'm concerned. 

Although, I believe that there is a possibility that someone out there won't actually still be interested in playing such old arcade games but is going to be very few people.

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

You might still see gamers who are playing it till today. Have you forget that some gamers prefer the retro gaming than the current editions? 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You might still see gamers who are playing it till today. Have you forget that some gamers prefer the retro gaming than the current editions? 

Yeah, it's something that I have turned to consider its possibility as well especially when there are retro game lovers. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's something that I have turned to consider its possibility as well especially when there are retro game lovers. 

Yeah, it's necessary at times to go retro bro. I do take on retro games, when I feel that I need to play those old games that increased my immersion during my early gaming career. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, you're right. I actually came up some post in a forum where such games of its like are being discussed by those who still plays them heavily. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, you're right. I actually came up some post in a forum where such games of its like are being discussed by those who still plays them heavily. 

I know such happens, that's why I told Heatman to note that, and he later acknowledged it, believing that gamers still plays the retro games up to this day. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I know such happens, that's why I told Heatman to note that, and he later acknowledged it, believing that gamers still plays the retro games up to this day. 

Yeah, you did so right and it's something that I had to find out as well from my participation in some channels on Discord.