Register Now
StaceyPowers

List the most important games from your childhood/teen years

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, you did so right and it's something that I had to find out as well from my participation in some channels on Discord. 

That's tremendous that you're improving your knowledge around gaming exponentially well, by joining hosts of other gaming channels especially on discord. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

They are the games that lays the foundation of what games we enjoy playing at our adult stage. They are very huge part of our progress. 

Exactly, just like I ended up liking action adventure videos games, it's the games that I have played at young age that molded my gaming preferences now. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, just like I ended up liking action adventure videos games, it's the games that I have played at young age that molded my gaming preferences now. 

Looking at how I enjoyed playing Contra on Sega console games, it influenced my preference for such games. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Looking at how I enjoyed playing Contra on Sega console games, it influenced my preference for such games. 

Seriously, Contra on Sega console was a great hit back then when we were teens and we copied it as a reflection of games we enjoy playing now. 

Contra is that game which almost every child born from early 2000s here in my locality engaged mostly on during early childhood sround video game. For the fact it came together with a then vcd player, made it possible for us 'children, to play freely with its controller XD. 

On 12/4/2021 at 12:48 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously, Contra on Sega console was a great hit back then when we were teens and we copied it as a reflection of games we enjoy playing now. 

This is how the game shaped our expectations and experience with what we have today. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

This is how the game shaped our expectations and experience with what we have today. 

To be very honest with you, I really love this game more than I ever thought of because just seeing this have filled with memory rush of the old days. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

To be very honest with you, I really love this game more than I ever thought of because just seeing this have filled with memory rush of the old days. 

There is no kids born in the 80's that wouldn't be a very good fan of playing Contra because it was very popular back then. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is no kids born in the 80's that wouldn't be a very good fan of playing Contra because it was very popular back then. 

The popularity of Contra back then was something else that it gets kids then too hooked up to the game in an incredible way. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

The popularity of Contra back then was something else that it gets kids then too hooked up to the game in an incredible way. 

Yeah, I was actually addicted to the game back then. I had to be beaten on several occasions as a result of not doing my chores because I was playing games.