Register Now
StaceyPowers

List the most important games from your childhood/teen years

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Duke Nukem 3D is a first person shooter adventure game. It's a sequel to the platform games Duke Nukem and Duke Nukem II. It's been ages I played it and I do miss it. 

You can get playing the game again if you wish. You have your computer, you also have your switch and PS4 console. Simply login to each of your console store, and search for it, if you'll see it's download option. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You can get playing the game again if you wish. You have your computer, you also have your switch and PS4 console. Simply login to each of your console store, and search for it, if you'll see it's download option. 

Yes of course, I can play it but for me to do so and enjoy it well, I have to start all out again from Duke Nukem and Duke Nukem II.

40 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Yes of course, I can play it but for me to do so and enjoy it well, I have to start all out again from Duke Nukem and Duke Nukem II.

Can you be able to cover up the both games this year including your time with dark souls? 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Can you be able to cover up the both games this year including your time with dark souls? 

I don't really think that's going to be possible for any gamer at all in the first place because the game is too difficult to play. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I don't really think that's going to be possible for any gamer at all in the first place because the game is too difficult to play. 

I knew but I want to know if you can take up the challenge and finish up the games made by 'from-software this year. Such could've branded you super man gamer. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

I knew but I want to know if you can take up the challenge and finish up the games made by 'from-software this year. Such could've branded you super man gamer. 

And eventually he would all but end up with rushing the game which is an act that's not acceptable to me as a gamer. 

15 minutes ago, Heatman said:

And eventually he would all but end up with rushing the game which is an act that's not acceptable to me as a gamer. 

I wouldn't know why a video game will be rushed. It should be played for the fun and not rushing it. 

10 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I wouldn't know why a video game will be rushed. It should be played for the fun and not rushing it. 

Seriously, it's not even worth it in my opinion but some gamers really love that feeling of being among the first people who completed a game. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's not even worth it in my opinion but some gamers really love that feeling of being among the first people who completed a game. 

It happens, they do want to belong to the first class that finished the game level for the first time, and use it for bragging rights. 

From my childhood and teen years. I'll list the ones I remember the most. 

Super Mario Brothers series (NES)

TMNT 2 The Arcade Game (NES)

Double Dragon (NES)

Duck Hunt (NES)

Renegade (NES)

Super Mario World (SNES)

Donkey Kong Country (SNES)

Sonic The Hedhehog series (GEN)

Mortal Kombat (GEN)

Super Mario 64 (N64)

In The Hunt (PS1)

Gran Turismo (PS1)

Crash Bandicoot (PS1)

Spyro The Dragon (PS1)

Metal Gear Solid 3 (PS2)

WWE Smackdown Here Comes The Pain (PS2)

ESPN NFL 2K5 (PS2/XBOX)

GTA Series - III, Vice City & San Andreas (PS2)

And lots more I'm sure I'm missing. I'm for sure missing a lot. But these are ones I can think of off the top of my head. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It happens, they do want to belong to the first class that finished the game level for the first time, and use it for bragging rights. 

That's the only thing that I can remember they can say being in a rush to complete any game gets them. Do they get paid for doing that... NO!!